Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmmaGoesBrussels

Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!  Empty Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Hello!

My name is Emma, I'm 28 years old and from Sweden and I have been selected for a traineeship at the EP starting in March.

Like many others, I'm now searching for a place to stay. Thought about renting a studio first but I'm now considering sharing a flat with other trainees. Sounds like a great idea to me financially as well as socially!

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can start looking for a place together! Smile

Also...happy new year! /Emma
chrisc

Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!  Empty Re: Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 pm
Hi Emma!....my name is Chris, from Ireland... I am starting a traineeship at the beging of february at the EU council.....I am also in the same boat, and think sharing with other trainees would be great:)
EmmaGoesBrussels

Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!  Empty Re: Fellow trainees - let's rent a flat!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 pm
Cool! I've just created a Facebook group called European Parliament Stagiaires 2012 (spring), let's continue the discussion there! Everyone who want to get to know other trainees and talk about accommodation etc before arriving in Brussels should join! Smile
EmmaGoesBrussels

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 pm
Perhaps not everyone got facebook though. For how long did you plan on renting a flat in Brussels, Chris? Have you checked out any housing sites online yet? I've been to a few websites searching for places, finding a place doesn't seem impossible!
chrisc

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm
I planned to rent from February to July/August....I checked out a few sites,(eu rentals/immovlan)..... there does seem to be a few places available but they are quite expensive i think (maybe I am looking at the wrong sites though!), like on average 450euro a month for a decent room?.....i suppose the accomodation around the institutions is bound to be pricey though!
Ana

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm
Hey Emma! Did you create the facebook group, at last? I’m Anna, 27, from Italy, and I will start my traineeship at the EP in March!
I was looking for groups on fb, but I haven’t been able to find any...I think it’s a good way to start getting to know each other and share info!
Btw, I’m still looking for a room or flat to share Ixelles/Etterberk...I’d prefer to stay with other trainees. Did you manage to find anything through the web?
See ya

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum