Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marcciella

FLAT - HELPPPP Empty FLAT - HELPPPP

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm
Hey everybody,

please, do you have aby tips/tricks where I could find the flat, ideally near EU institutions for a reasonable price? Or do you have anybody who is leaving and leaving the flat for a rent??

BIG THANKS!!! Cool
gaia

FLAT - HELPPPP Empty Re: FLAT - HELPPPP

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm
I will be leaving my flat near Schuman (metro Merode, 10 minutes walk from Schuman, very safe residential area) mid March. The flat is 30sqm, first floor, in a quiet building. The flat has been completely renovated one year ago, is furnished (canapè-lit, cupboard, table with four chairs, kitchen furniture), has a small kitchen and a bathroom with shower. Price: 520 a month + 70 euros charges for a six-month contract, or 470 + 70 euros charges for a one-year contract, available from March 17th. Interested people can contact the landlady directly at +32 (0) 476847472 or at macchiavernamr@yahoo.fr. Visits on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.30 to 13.00 and 14.30 to 18.30.
marcciella

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm
Thank you gaia, sounds really good! But is it just for the one person, right? I forgot to mention that we are 2 girls looking for the flat... :/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum