Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
veedeevee

EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020 Empty EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:14 am
Hi everybody, I created this thread to buddy up with all the EC trainees who will be based in Luxembourg from March 2020!
Let's get to know each other and eventually start looking for a place together.
The housing process seems to be a bit more difficult in Luxembourg given the high prices for rents so it might be wise to start thinking about sharing a place Smile

My name is Valentina and I got an offer for DG CNECT, Unit C1!
Pleased to meet you all and congratulations for making it to this point!
DraganaGj

EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020 Empty Re: EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:17 pm
Hi Valentina Smile
Congratulations! Smile
My name is Dragana and I got an offer at the EU Parliament from 01.03.2020 till 31.07.2020. I am searching for an accommodation in Luxembourg and I would like to share a flat since the accommodation is very expensive. If you are also in Luxembourg during the same period we could search together Smile and also everyone else who will receive an offer can write here and we can rent an apartment with more rooms.
Best wishes,
Dragana
Coat

EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020 Empty Re: EC Trainees in Luxembourg - March 2020

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:42 pm
DraganaGj wrote:Hi Valentina Smile
Congratulations! Smile
My name is Dragana and I got an offer at the EU Parliament from 01.03.2020 till 31.07.2020. I am searching for an accommodation in Luxembourg and I would like to share a flat since the accommodation is very expensive. If you are also in Luxembourg during the same period we could search together Smile and also everyone else who will receive an offer can write here and we can rent an apartment with more rooms.
Best wishes,
Dragana

Hi! When did you receive your offer if you don't mind me asking?
Simo

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:50 pm
Hi, guys!
I am Alexandra-Simona Macovei and today I received an offer from the Publication Office in Luxembourg. Does anyone else looking for a rent in Luxembourg ? Anyone interested in sharing a room ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum