Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accomodation

+9
VeCorrez
olmons
Laura M
NicoMartin
valentinusi
HenryCaffarena
xvero
kagathos
KarolisP
13 posters
Go down
HenryCaffarena

Accomodation Empty Accomodation

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:25 pm
Hey guys, anyone thinking about accommodation?

Anyone wanting to share (if we're in by Friday) - I'm looking for flatmates.
KarolisP

Accomodation Empty Re: Accomodation

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 pm
So you already got a real offer?
HenryCaffarena

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:17 pm
No I don't, I'm just being really hopeful. I've had 5 interviews so I hope that one of them has gone well.
kagathos

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:56 pm
But aren't the official offers sent in January?
HenryCaffarena

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 pm
I think we might get them earlier this year but I'm not sure.
xvero

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:52 pm
Considering how long it took them to publish the eligibility test results, I highly doubt it. If you are lucky and your unit is up for it, they could let you know when they book you or you might accidentally find out, because another unit would contact you to tell you they'd be interested, but you are already booked. However, as far as I understood from older threads in the forum, this is far from the norm.
HenryCaffarena

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:22 pm
Hey, anyone wanting to share then? I have been looking around and it looks quite expensive.
valentinusi

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 pm
Hey everyone! For all of you going to Luxembourg, I've made a fb group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/718155621666199/

This way we can meet and share info together Smile

Accomodation Empty house to rent from March to August 2017

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm
Dear future trainees,
Once you'll have found roommates, do not hesitate to have a look to Immoweb, maison de maître à louer, Schaerbeek, 4 chambres, 2400€/month.

We are renting our nice furnished house from March to mid-August 2017. It is very close to the EU institutions with 4 bedrooms and possibly more.
NicoMartin

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 am
valentinusi wrote:Hey everyone! For all of you going to Luxembourg, I've made a fb group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/718155621666199/

This way we can meet and share info together Smile

Great, thank you! I've sent a request to join! Very Happy
Laura M

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm
Hi Henry, hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a room to rent for the period of the March 2017 traineeship possibly somewhere close to the EU district - pls let me know if u are (still) looking for a flatmate. Cheers, Laura
olmons

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm
Hey,
Just so you know, not all EC buildings are in the same area. You might want to check where the DG you expect to get an offer from has its buildings (assuming you want to live nearby).
VeCorrez

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm
Hi guys!
This may sound weird but..Do you think they would accept dog in apartments etc? I need to be prepared in case I get selected, as I cannot leave my dog behind.
davidrcol

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:42 am
Hey guys!

If anyone is still looking for accommodation let me know! I´m interested in getting some people together to rent an apartment.

What does everybody think is a reasonable monthly price to be paying for rent in Brussels?
magdard

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:42 pm
Hey guys!

I just started looking for accommodation (got a late call from the EC), so if anyone's up for sharing a flat in Brussels I'd love to join! Rent prices seem pretty high from what I've seen, but together we're stronger Wink
Cheers,
Magda

anamm

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:13 pm
magdard wrote:Hey guys!

I just started looking for accommodation (got a late call from the EC), so if anyone's up for sharing a flat in Brussels I'd love to join! Rent prices seem pretty high from what I've seen, but together we're stronger Wink
Cheers,
Magda

Hi, I ve just got an offer today, so I am looking for accommodation too. Have you found something? Maybe we could share some flat! Let me know Smile

Cheers,
Anna
magdard

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm
anamm wrote:
magdard wrote:Hey guys!

Cheers,
Magda

Hi, I ve just got an offer today, so I am looking for accommodation too. Have you found something? Maybe we could share some flat! Let me know Smile

Cheers,
Anna

Hi Anna! I'm really sorry, I just booked my room... Good luck with house hunting! It's easier than it seems at the beginning Smile
See you soon in Brussels!
mimi83

Accomodation Empty ROOM TO RENT - FEMALE ONLY

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

PostSubject: ROOM TO RENT - FEMALE ONLY Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 pm Reply with quote Delete this post
ROOM TO RENT - FEMALE ONLY PLEASE !!!

HELLO ALL,

I HAVE A ROOM TO RENT INTHE LOCATION OF EVERE, BRUSSELS.
SEE THE ADVERT:

AVAILABLE FROM BEGINING OF MARCH 2017
ENGLISH: ROOM TO RENT FOR A GIRL ONLY !!!
Looking for a girl to share my apartment with. I have a lovely 5year old daughter & 9month old son. I'm looking for someone who is clean and respects others. Nearby local transport (bus + trams), very good location; Near place meiser / daily, zaventem also the airport, Brussels center, Diegem, Vilvoorde, Woluwe. . .
All expenses included at 485eur
I also rent daily also at 60eur or weekly 290eur VALID FROM THE MARCH 2017 FRENCH: HOLIDAY - ROOM TO RENT FOR A WOMAN / GIRL ONLY !!!! Looking for a girl to share an apartment with my 5 year old daughter and son of 9months. Looks for someone who is clean and respects others. Visit this fact in the evening or on the weekend. Close to public transport, shops. Supermarket. Not far from woluwe, zaventem (and ussi airport) Diegem, place meiser / dailly, colonel market town, Vilvoorde ... Very quiet and clean neighborhood. All charges included - 485eur I rent per day also 60eur or per week 190eur visit in person or on Skype YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT: GUI2010@MAIL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION OR VISITS. VISITS CAN BE DONE VIA SKYPE. BEST REGARDS MIMI 0493443497 (YOU CAN LEAVE A TEXT OR MESSAGE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum