Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SilviaRainone

Living in Brussels Empty Living in Brussels

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Hi everyone, I have been selected for the March-July traineeship at the EP, and now the next step is to find a place to stay in Brussels. Does any of the selected candidates have some good tips? What about renting an apartment with other people involved in this traineeship? If someone is interested, let me know and we can try to arrange something..!
PS: congratulation to all the successful candidates!
Dzouzi

Living in Brussels Empty Re: Living in Brussels

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:53 pm
Since almost everyone is asking two months rent and recommendation for renting a room or apartment, I will live in a hostel. There are really nice hostels and if anyone is interested to share a double bed room with me, let me know. We can make a deal with a hostel for some discount regarding the fact that we will stay there for a couple of months. I think we can rent that one for 300-400 euros each.

I will be in Brussels from 15 February, female, non smoker.
svthiesen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:57 am
Hi there.

I'm also going to Bruxelles from March-July. Yay!

I have no good tips, though I'm very interested in renting an apartment with other trainees during this period. Hopefully I will be in Bruxelles by mid-February to settle a bit before work begin in March.

So.. let's try and arrange something. How can I reach you?

Kind regards,
Søren
Dzouzi

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 am
hi svthiesen. send me an e-mail on zimopisi@gmail.com
Dzouzi

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:25 pm
Guys, anyone interested to share a studio with me? I am on EESC traineeship form mid of February. Found a studio through a friend, but need a room-mate. Rent is 500euros + gas bill for the studio boiler. Internet is free of charge. It will be around 300 euros per person, starting from 1st of February. It has 40sqm. Location: Montgomery. Non smoker. Female if possible. Send me an email on zimopisi@gmail.com please. Thank you.
mimi83

Living in Brussels Empty ROOM TO RENT - 1 FEMALE ONLY

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:29 pm
Hello all!!

im a young lady whom works in Brussels with a daughter aged 3.
I have a room to rent (only for girls please) for a short term for stagiares. (450eur all inclusive).
I live in Evere, which is close to the European Commission offices, near NATO and Zaventem.
If anyone is interested, contact me!!

best regards,

Mimi

below is my advert:

VALABLE A PARTIR DU 1er MARS 2015
FRANCAIS: COLOCATION - CHAMBRE A LOUER POUR UNE FEMME/FILLE SEULEUMENT !!!!
Recherche une fille pour partager un appartement avec ma fille de 3ans. Recherche quelqun propre et qui respecte les autres. visite ce fait le soir ou le weekend. Pres de transport commun, magasins. Supermarche. Pas loin de woluwe, zaventem (et l'aeroport ussi) Diegem, place meiser/dailly, colonel bourg, Vilvoorde... Quartier très calme et propre.
Toutes charges inclus -- 450eur
Je loue par jour aussi 30eur ou par semaine 160eur
visite en personne ou sur Skype

AVAILABLE FROM BEGINING OF 1st MARCH 2015
ENGLISH: ROOM TO RENT FOR A GIRL ONLY!!!
Looking for a girl to share my appartement with. I have a lovely 3year old daughter. I'm looking for someone who is clean and respects others. Nearby local transport (bus + trams), very good location; near place meiser/daily, zaventem also the airport, Brussels centre, Diegem, Vilvoorde, Woluwe. . .
All charges included at 450eur
I also rent daily also at 30eur or weekly 160eur
Viewing available in person or via Skype
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum