Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jorjo

Extended document upload deadline Empty Extended document upload deadline

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 pm
I just wondered has anyone else noticed that theyve extended the deadline for uploading the supporting documents till 14th of November.. Was wondering what it might imply.. but mainly wanted to mention this since I saw from the previous posts that some people didnt make the deadline Smile
jovichr

Extended document upload deadline Empty Re: Extended document upload deadline

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:10 pm
There is a message with the new deadline for uploading documents but, in my case, without submitting button Very Happy Interesting Wink
jorjo

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:12 pm
same deal,

But I still have that email from the contact desk saying my documents are fine.. so Im relying on that info ^^
Sasha89

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:12 am
Jyrjo, did you get a confirmation that you docs are fine?! I didn't get anything after the upload and submit, only the usual submit page. Should I worry now Very Happy
jorjo

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 am
I dont think so Sasha, I uploaded mine with seemingly "faulty" names... So I got the message in my ECAS that "please name documents this and that..." and yet I didnt have a chance to reupload anything.. so I emailed the contact desk a couple of times and the answer pretty much was that if the upload button is closed, your documents are fine.
maddalenaneglia

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:26 am
The deadline is again the 28 October. I did not managed to upload documents cause I did not received any email on my pre-selection and therfore I checked my account only the 3rd November. What can I do???? I wrote to the contact page and I did not receive any answer.
tiramisu

Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 pm
Hello everyone, I'm one of the pre-selected translators. I have a question regarding the proof of work experience.. Is that supposed to be a mere confirmation from your boss or it should be some kind of recommendation letter?
HearSay

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 pm
tiramisu wrote:Hello everyone, I'm one of the pre-selected translators. I have a question regarding the proof of work experience.. Is that supposed to be a mere confirmation from your boss or it should be some kind of recommendation letter?

I just sent copy of a confirmation letter from my supervisor stating that I worked there between this and that year and that my duties were x, so it isn't a recommendation letter.
tiramisu

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:32 pm
HearSay wrote:
tiramisu wrote:Hello everyone, I'm one of the pre-selected translators. I have a question regarding the proof of work experience.. Is that supposed to be a mere confirmation from your boss or it should be some kind of recommendation letter?

I just sent copy of a confirmation letter from my supervisor stating that I worked there between this and that year and that my duties were x, so it isn't a recommendation letter.

Thanks Smile

Documents uploaded yesterday. And now we wait Smile
maddalenaneglia

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:43 pm
@tiramisu: how do you manage to upload documents yesterday if the deadline is passed?
tiramisu

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 pm
I was pre-selected for the translation traineeship, we were informed about it a bit later and we had a different deadline than the candidates for the administrative traineeship

Dear candidate,

We have the pleasure to inform you that your application has been pre-identified to be included in the Blue Book.

In order to be formally included in the Blue Book, it is compulsory to upload and submit by 14 November 2014 all the supporting documents listed below
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum