Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sevcanekici

Trip to Brussels (from Luxembourg) Empty Trip to Brussels (from Luxembourg)

Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm
Hello All,

I am Sevcan (or Sevi in short) and I have been selected for a DG-TRAD ITS internship beginning from March on (anyone else in my department)?

As you might all have received the e-mail, we are supposed to travel to Brussels on the 5th of March. As we are to arrange our own transport and accommodation, it is best to do so before it's too late Smile

I have been living in Luxembourg and let me tell you that it would be such a big deal to take the train at 5am in the morning as you won't in fact find a bus that goes to the train station and if you happen to live far away from the station (well, Luxembourg is really small but still walking at 5am in the morning is too cold, to note). So, it's best to take the train the day before at evening time. If you're under 26, there's a special fare at €20 return ticket. And if we share a room (perhaps not knowing each other, some might think it to be unlikely but for those who are interested), the costs can be less. I am already looking for a suitable place to stay in. Who'd like to share a room with me for the nights of 4th and 5th March (a female, please Smile)?

Any questions regarding Luxembourg?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum