Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
velvetgoldmine

Any calls/offers from DG ENER? Empty Any calls/offers from DG ENER?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:40 pm
I got a call yesterday by a unit in DG ENER which said they have shortlisted me among three candidates and they asked me if i am interested.However, they didn't mention anything specific about an interview or an offer.
I was wondering what this means.Has anybody had an offer already by this DG?Or something similar?
crismestre86

Any calls/offers from DG ENER? Empty Re: Any calls/offers from DG ENER?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm
velvetgoldmine wrote:I got a call yesterday by a unit in DG ENER which said they have shortlisted me among three candidates and they asked me if i am interested.However, they didn't mention anything specific about an interview or an offer.
I was wondering what this means.Has anybody had an offer already by this DG?Or something similar?

They call the candidates they are interested in to check their availability and if they are still interested.
Then, the process has to be completed thru the traineeship office, they will send the official offer.

What they said to you is indeed a very good new, shortlisted among 3 candidates! but as they say in the emails and in your ECAS account, and normally the person who calls you also says the same thing, these phone calls can't be considered as a formal offer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum