Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Loli

NON-European Citizens Empty NON-European Citizens

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm
I am curious, are there any non-European Citizens that have been preselected? I am one, from the U.S. I am curious as to how many have applied/ been preselected and what countries we are representing.
Aneena
Aneena

NON-European Citizens Empty Re: NON-European Citizens

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 am
There are many. I know people from Russia, Australia, Algeria, China etc. There are about 50 from what I remember.
didox

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 pm
yes i am also one of them and have been selected for march 2010. but i really want to know asap what the procedure will be for the visa
adriancruc

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:17 pm
hi i have been selected for the traineeship march at the eu parliament, i have Mexican nationality, do u know the procedure for the working visa? do they take care about it? they only asked me to send a copy of my passport buy they didn't mention the visa and i didn't ask..
thanks so much
didox

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:06 pm
for the traineeship at the EC, I have applied for the visa with the all reauired documents to the Belgian Embassy in my country. So, they just need the copy of your passport for something else like legal entity , i guess. the rest of the work is only urs..
I am now waiting for my visa application result, I hope i will have it quickly and go to Brussels asap!!!!!
adriancruc

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 pm
thanks for ur quick answer didox !
good luck !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum