Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Karin_HH

Problem with layout of application form Empty Problem with layout of application form

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm
Is anyone else having problems with the application form? When I want to open it pages 3 and 4 are cut off on the right side of the page and the missing 3 or 3 centimetres of each sentence are on a seperate page. That way the document is not readable at all. Does anyone else have this problem or has a solution to this? I have tried to open it with different browsers and different computers but I have the same problem everytime I try to open the application form.
Ingen

Problem with layout of application form Empty Re: Problem with layout of application form

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 pm
Karin, I have the same problem. No idea what to do, but we have only one option: to print it out as it is and sign it, because we can't redesign it by ourselves.
tarnum

Problem with layout of application form Empty Re: Problem with layout of application form

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 am
I am also experiencing the same problem! This is so annoying! This didn't happen before. Actually, this problem started only after I was informed about preselection....

What will you guys do? Has anybody contacted traineeship office about this?
Karin_HH

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:23 am
I emailed them, but no one has replied yet. I noticed I only have the problem when I open the German version, the English version was better, so I just signed and sent both version. I hope that won't be a problem, but like Ingen said we can't redesign it, so sending it like that is the only option.
Ingen

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 pm
tarnum, same with me - it only started after preselection..
BUT I just checked the application form and it's perfectly fine!!! Try to open yours again, maybe they got restored as well? I'm using Chrome, just for the record.
tarnum

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 pm
Its, still not working...

In the end, i've just sent the "broken" application. I hope this won't be a problem as they already have my application in the system...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum