Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stevedale84

Clarifications about documents Empty Clarifications about documents

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 am
Ok, there's another thread on this topic but it's getting pretty confusing due to the many questions posted there.

Here are instead some FUNDAMENTAL aspects which are still unclear to me and would like to hear from you before messing up everything and thereby jeopardizing my chances:

1. SIGNING the application: since there's no form to fill like it used to be (something like "Hereby I certify... blah blah), I suggest to write by hand the date, your name and put your signature on the last page. Right? Suggestions?

2. Language and prior working experience proof: last time I sent an official certificate. It seems from the email that a photocopy is enough. Because I would not like to deprive myself of the original having other applications pending (EP, Council). Right again?

Any comment will be appreciated!
pamg

Clarifications about documents Empty Re: Clarifications about documents

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:56 pm
1. I plan on doing that. Except I am going to date and sign every page in the upper right corner and then sign on the last page.

2. I remember having read somewhere that copies will be enough at this point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum