Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aneena
Aneena

Graduate program: deadline 06 June Empty Graduate program: deadline 06 June

Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 pm
This is a great opportunity for young graduates. I was preselected for this programme, but eventually got another job. Just out of curiosity I went for the interview and was really impressed by the institution and the conditions. It is a 3 year program with real chances of prolonging it into a job (which is not the case with the European Commission traineeships).

I see that the fields this year are more scientific, however they are different every year. I was preselected with a political science and languages background, so it is also possible.

Details:
http://www.eurocontrol.int/articles/graduate-programme
ZZZ

Graduate program: deadline 06 June Empty Re: Graduate program: deadline 06 June

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
Hi Aneena,

can you tell me about the selection procedure for the eurocontrol graduate programme? Do you have any tips? 

Thank you, looking forward to your answer!
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:42 pm
I applied last year but honestly I don't remember any details at all. Just that I was really impressed by Eurocontrol during the interview and I was thinking back then it would be a nice place to work. However I already had another job offer and just went there to have a look since I have already accepted the other job.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum