Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the application form

+7
Mara
mihaik
Jimmy.86
mariabernarda
Husker
blue_angel8
Mariapb
11 posters
Go down
Mariapb

Problems with the application form Empty Problems with the application form

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm
Hello everybody!

I have problems with the application form. I can't access to it. I don't know if it's a problem of the website or something else.

Does it happen to you guys too?

blue_angel8

Problems with the application form Empty Re: Problems with the application form

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm
Hello Mariapb.

I have the same problem. Application form doesn't work.

Comes out these automatic informations:

"The address you used is incorrect or obsolete: /stages/information/application_en.htm

You may find the information you want at: /atoz_en.htm

You will be redirected to this new address in a few seconds or you can click on the new address indicated above."

The problem is that the page to which I had be redirected it's an alphabetical index of all the stuff that you can find on the web-site.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance
Husker

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 am
Hi,

Today http://ec.europa.eu/stages/index_en.htm works fine for me.
mariabernarda

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm
Hi everyone, didn't want to open a new topic, but i'm not sure if my question is ok here. I applied one year ago at this traineeship and my application was rejected. i want to know now when i want to apply what shoul i choose: LOGIN or NOT REGISTRED YET? do i have to make a new profile, or is something from my last application still saved. thank you, guys!
Jimmy.86
Jimmy.86

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm
I have one very important question - what is the address we have to send our documents to?? Probably they will tell us after we csubmit the online application, but the University I stayed at for a semester needs an address/reciever to put on their letter and I don't have such an info Sad

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 pm
Write to the traineeship office and ask for a address. You are right, you will see the whole address after you submit your application online, but that's too later for you maybe. So just ask them, and also they can add, next to your name you registration number, just to be more precise.
mihaik

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm
Hi everyone! Got a couple of questions as well.

In part 3D of the form, "Papers or publications on EU issues", it says "Have you published papers on EU issues?".

I wonder, does my Master's thesis on a EU topic count? I'm not entirely sure what they mean by "published" - if they mean "in a journal" then I'm out of luck. I guess if theses, university papers and such were acceptable, it would have said "Have you written papers on EU issues?". But feel free to correct me on this.

Also -and this is a bit of a stretch-, I wrote another thesis on a non-EU topic that definitely has ramifications for EU foreign policy (Arab Spring-related), but I would assume this one doesn't count as a paper on an EU issue per se...
Mara

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 am
Hi to everyone!!!
I have the same question of Jimmy.86!I've already send my on-line application form , but I didn't recive any address to send my application by e-mail!I've already written tto the traineeship office but none reply me!!!someone can help me???????????I've searched everywhere for the address!!!!! thank you:)
Jimmy.86
Jimmy.86

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:05 pm
Hey Mara, you don't have to send your app by email I think. You submit the online form, print it out and send it by post, dated and signed.
Mara

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 pm
Yes, for first I submitted the online form and now I need to send it by post,but where?????Which is the address???
Jimmy.86
Jimmy.86

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 pm
I don't know, I didn't get that far wirh my application Razz I thought I'll get th address after submitting the online form :/. In this case it seems I will need this piece of info, too Smile
mariabernarda

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm
when i last applied the address appeared after submitting the application form online, it sholud appear on the version you print and send to the commission
Jimmy.86
Jimmy.86

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm
What does it exactly mean - "the letter has to be poststamped by January 31". Does it mean I can send it on like ... January 29, or 30? It can arrive after January 31?
dfens

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 am
I think that this says as much as 'letter cannot be sent later than on 31st of January'. When you are sending letter by post they are stamping it with date.

I also have question regarding documents that should be posted. Do I have to send original documents or can I copy it(like in a copy machine?). No information about that on FAQ page...
CarolinaReimão

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 am
Jimmy.86 wrote:I have one very important question - what is the address we have to send our documents to?? Probably they will tell us after we csubmit the online application, but the University I stayed at for a semester needs an address/reciever to put on their letter and I don't have such an info Sad

IHi,

I also wanted to know the address can't find it anywhere!! Have you found it?

Already contacted by e-mail to the Traineeships Office but are not responding Sad

Please help me!!!
CarolinaReimão

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 pm
Jimmy.86 wrote:I have one very important question - what is the address we have to send our documents to?? Probably they will tell us after we csubmit the online application, but the University I stayed at for a semester needs an address/reciever to put on their letter and I don't have such an info Sad

IHi,

I also wanted to know the address can't find it anywhere!! Have you found it?

Already contacted by e-mail to the Traineeships Office but are not responding Sad

Please help me!!!
CarolinaReimão

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm
dfens wrote:I think that this says as much as 'letter cannot be sent later than on 31st of January'. When you are sending letter by post they are stamping it with date.

I also have question regarding documents that should be posted. Do I have to send original documents or can I copy it(like in a copy machine?). No information about that on FAQ page...

In the application form draft you have this:
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED:
1. Printed copy of this application form, dated and signed
2. Copy of passport or identity card
3. Copies of all university diplomas you have declared, together with the corresponding Europass
Diploma Supplement or university transcripts
4. Official declarations for each short-length study period and seminar, university exchange
programme abroad and any ongoing studies

I wanted to know the postal address to send everything. I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me? Do you know it?
mariabernarda

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Hello, everyone. I tried to submit my online applicaiton toay and there is something changed since I last applied. There is only one DG?
I thought there were supposed to be 3. Is this the new procedure and I discovered only now. I have prepared my motivation for 3 DG. Please help!
mariabernarda

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:03 pm
I mean 3 DG or area of employment as they call it. Last time I applied I could choose 3, now is only 1? Sad
Anti V.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Hello everybody!!! I cannot have access to my online application and I don't know where to sent the documents. Any idea anybody??SOS thanks Shocked
mariabernarda

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm
Not only that there are not 3 area of employment to choose, but I can't even enter my account. What is going on? confused
Anti V.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm
Hello ! this is the number they gave me to call tomorrow because now everybody has left 0032 2 29 93926

Call them and ask them if we cannot have access what should we do? Question
Husker

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm
It seems that too many people are trying to access the application form... I hope it will be fixed before the deadline!!
mariabernarda

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm
hi, nobody says nothing about the employment areas? Since when is only 1? I'm really confused... I last applied a long time ago and there were 3 areas you could apply to. Question
Husker

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:21 pm
I think it changed recently. Now the employment area is a job (as described in the pdf given in the application form) and not a DG.
Dafide
Dafide

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm
I see I am not the only one that is not able to access the aplication form. I have been trying all afternoon and getting nothing but "Network Error (tcp_error)". Let's hope tomorrow these technical difficulties will be fixed.
Anti V.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm
Hello!! did anybody learn which is the address??? thank you!!!
Dafide
Dafide

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm
Anti V. wrote:Hello!! did anybody learn which is the address??? thank you!!!

The adress is written on the last page of the Application Form Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum