Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

+54
dzsud
Wave_brx
zeko
christiaanvogels
Nika
Lau
zoki3
ann_soph
asset
a.cross
nazaria
equitysdarling
beerchen
Hulk
bendebe
specterina
latejoiner
floretino
Glober
Fabs
memories
Daiana
Aneena
cloudy
fasu
Annie1996
Joan85
ovca
caminero
Katko
Luna77
Emil_T
risinmojo
lulu
fibica
LiBai
Lallarn
prek
catinca
lu_kao
Suzii
GarthAlgar
grrr_v
raluca
Ingen
november
RebeccaR
Marcanum
mermaid123
pocahontas
Tally
kaplaine
bocho
ilonaLV
58 posters
Go down
memories

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you? - Page 6 Empty Re: which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Hi guys. Here are the selected candidates for DG EAC (only)

466309 / 466869 / 467176 / 467225 / 467625 / 468332 / 468506 / 468678 / 468968 / 469209 / 469346 / 470614 / 471371 / 472305 / 472352 / 473232 / 473284 / 473304 / 473714 / 474340 / 474353 / 474462 / 474734 / 474830

The Traineeships Office will send the trainee placement offers by e-mail as from the beginning of the month of July 2012.

Hope this made your day, for those in the list, in case you have not already found about it!
Cheers
ilonaLV

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you? - Page 6 Empty Re: which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 pm
hmm... so why did the TO sent you this info now?
specterina

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 pm
sometimes the Human Resources of the DGs send an e-mail to the people that contacted them lobbying with the final selection result. probably is what memories is sharing!
cloudy

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm
Quoting memories's previous message.

<<Just an update info/email from EAC, hope it helps.

"I would like to inform you that you will find the numbers of the candidates selected for DG EAC (only) in the automatic reply from the mailbox EAC BLUE BOOK STAGIAIRES as from Thursday 21 June 2012. As a matter of fact, final selection will be closed on Wednesday 20 June 2012.">>

By the way, I received an e-mail from EEAS, which said that if you have not been contacted by the Heads of Division of EEAS until now, it means you were not selected by EEAS.
Glober

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Cloudy,

I have sent an email to EAC and nothing appeared, I just received an automatic email informing that selection is going on and that pre-selected candidates have been informed by email.

I don't know to what address did you send the email, but I really wondered if this sort of information is good for the candidates or, instead, it creates more anxiety and impatience than anything.
Thanks anyway for sharing your info.

cloudy

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm
Glober,

Did you send the e-mail today? If yes, then it is indeed strange that you did not receive the same automatic reply as memories..

I find this selection process so vague and is very different from DG to DG, so I believe the more answers we share with each other the better. It might create more impatience and anxiety, but the whole process already does it anyways and most of us are thinking about this for months!!
Glober

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi Cloudy,

I sent the email to EAC-BLUE-BOOK-STAGIAIRES@ec.europa.eu

The automatic response was last modified on 03/05/2012

I paste what it says:

"
(See French version below - Last update: 03.05.2012)

October 2012 traineeships
Preselection is ongoing and the list of preselected candidates will be
published on the Traineeships Office website by mid-June 2012.
http://ec.europa.eu/stages
The Traineeships Office will also send an e-mail to the candidates in order to
inform them whether they are preselected or not."

It just mentions PRESELECTION, not even the SELECTION

I agree with you - too many months waiting! Smile
cloudy

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 pm
Ah ok, but from today on if you try to contact EAC, the automatic reply will be the one with the chosen candidate numbers.
Glober

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm
I have sent the email to EAC 20 minutes ago Very Happy
Glober

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm
And that was the answer
cloudy

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm
Haha, now I'm confused. Anyways, my number is not in there Rolling Eyes
memories

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 pm
I got the information from the DG EAC directorate that I was interested in, was curious if they finalized their selection, and they did.. they said this information would be available in the automatic reply since today. But the information above I received it directly from the DG itself, as a reply to my email. Thought it's worth sharing since many seem impatient, did not want to create confusion or anxiety.

I think it's best to wait until the whole selection process is over, never know what will happen, and at this point there is pretty much nothing that can be done to influence the chances of being selected..
Suzii

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 am
Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard anything from ECFIN?

THank u Smile
cloudy

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 am
Hi Suzii,

I only received a reply from the Unit for Economic Situation, Forecasts, Business and Consumer Surveys that they are not taking any trainees this time.

I also wonder whether someone was contacted by DG Ecfin..
Suzii

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 am
cloudy, thank u for reply,

I contacted ECFIN and I also received few automated replies as well as some emails saying that they are not taking trainees but nothing substantial yet. Also I haven't came across anyone in this forum who was contacted ... fingers crossed....I would love to work for them Smile
cloudy

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am
I just quickly browsed this topic and found that one person had a phone call with Ecfin.

I also really want to work there!

Suzii, what degree did you do?
Suzii

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am
I just send u PM Smile
specterina

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 pm
I have just received an offer from the TO Smile DG Research here I go! Good luck for everyone!
zoki3

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm
Hi,

I have also just received an offer from TO Smile EACI. C u in Brussels Smile
ilonaLV

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Me to Smile From DG Interpretation SCIC
Lau

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm
Just got an e-mail too .

DG ENTR. Hope to see you guys soon

Congrats to everyone!! Smile
Nika

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm
Me too, DG Devco:) see ya and good luck!
christiaanvogels

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm
Hey Lau! Ik just received news from ENTR too! What Unit are you in?
prek

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Congrats to all, I got my rejection email.
It's not like it came by suprise, i didn't receive any phone call or promising email, but i was hoping that miracle might happen. But it didn't Very Happy
risinmojo

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm
Did someone get an offer from DG ELARG??
Emil_T

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm
I can say: Hello Brussels!!!!!

I've got a selection from DG Research and Innovation!

Congratulations to everyone, selected and pre-selected, if you have't been selected don't loose your hope improve yourself and apply again!!!!
zeko

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 pm
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the info on this topic - I received a call and an email from PO, and an email from PMO (either of which I lobbied) and one email from INFSO asking if i was still interested (i lobbied). Neither ever confirmed anything in the end except that I'd be receiving an email from TO if selected, and from PMO even that they are asked not to reveal results to candidates.

Reading the most recent posts here it sounds that the official offers are being sent out - does anyone know if they should be sent in the same day or does this last like a month?

Also - do rejected ones also receive an email from TO?

Thanks a lot!

Joan85

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm
Hello everyone! I also got selected in DG competition!! Congats to everyone!!Smile
Wave_brx

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 pm
I was selected for the JRC!

Is anyone in Brussels at the moment and wants to meet up for a drink? I'm here for the weekend.

Congratulations to everyone!
dzsud

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:47 am
Hello Everyone!

I also got an offer today from EACI.

Congratulation to everyone, and good luck for those who will try it again in the next session! Wave_brx, I will stay in Belgium until the first week of July, but I am only available next week..:-/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum