Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room offers

+9
APOM
perola
Séb
Bibi
neszzz
obie
Aneena
13 posters
Go down
Aneena
Aneena

Room offers Empty Room offers

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 pm
----------->I will have a room available for that period which costs 420 EUR/month (all charges included like water, heating, electricity, wireless internet, …)

The address of the house is Rue Ernest Havaux, 1040 Brussels. The attached document provides more information regarding the rooms.

-> I have the e-mail with all the details if somebody's interested

-----------> Another room is in Etterbeek:

Shared flat with three other trainees near Schuman and Mado (rue Charles Quint), the landlord is accomodating only trainees from the commission, parliament etc. so you could meet other guys with similar interest. It is a house where he lives downstairs with his wife and there are 4 rooms upstairs to rent, common kitchen, one bathroom and two toilets. The price is 300-350eur/month depending on the room.

-> I don't know if I want to live with a family though, would prefer something else. I have the email and everything

--------------> I have one more offer with a German speaking couple, however it's in their flat with them, so it's also not acceptable for me. I don't think they would be happy if I want to party and walk around at night. Not good for me, but maybe somebody more calm would like it.

---------------> This other guy sent me an offer of a studio, something like 450 Euros in the city center, however I think I would be too lonely in a studio after living for 6 years in student dorms and houses always with other people around. Might be too depressive for me, so I am not taking it, however I have his email if somebody wants.
obie

Room offers Empty Re: Room offers

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 am
So I've looked at apartments for several people, and for some weird reason I only seem to find 3-bedroom ones (stuff with 4+ bedrooms is usually an unfurnished house, and I don't think many of us will be trekking across Europe with furniture).
Good news is, all of these are in cool areas (St. Catherine, Place St. Gery, around Schuman...). Here's what I've found so far (but I'll keep looking) - do these sound interesting to anyone?

Vlan
http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?ID=14371677&tab=SUMMARY

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?ID=14371435&tab=SUMMARY

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?ID=14351317&tab=SUMMARY

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?ID=13965222&tab=SUMMARY

ImmoWeb
http://www.immoweb.be/en/Rent.estate.cfm?idbien=2085976&ongletactif=4&xincludedetail=4&mycurrent_section=Rent&xbg=N#onglet

http://www.immoweb.be/en/Rent.Estate.cfm?IdBien=2017989&xgallery=&xpage=1

http://www.immoweb.be/en/Rent.estate.cfm?idbien=2063350&ongletactif=4&xincludedetail=4&mycurrent_section=Rent&xbg=N#onglet

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=103612&id=635896953&l=fb1aea0799

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 am
obie wrote:and I don't think many of us will be trekking across Europe with furniture).

Not on this occasion, at least - I'll take my bowl and that's all! Wink
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:37 am
I also looked at the apartments, they are nice, however I don't know whether they would be interested in renting them for only 5 months. I guess it's worth asking, but I think it's more expensive to get the whole apartment, then just a room in a student/stagiaires house. We'll see, I am still looking, but I really think it's a bit too early, since the offers now are from July/August and I didn't come accross any offer for a room in October.
I want to live close to the center, I spent some time in Brussels and after some time there is no metro or buses, so you have to take a taxi each time. As long as it's somewhere in the strict centre or close to Art-Loi I guess you can walk everywhere and that's exactly what I like the most Smile)
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 pm
http://www.studiowiertz.com/index.htm - some other rooms next to the EP.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm
This other guy sent me an offer of a studio, something like 450 Euros in the city center, however I think I would be too lonely in a studio after living for 6 years in student dorms and houses always with other people around. Might be too depressive for me, so I am not taking it, however I have his email if somebody wants.

Aneena, may I ask you his mail?
Thank a lot!
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm
Bonsoir,
C'est situé au centre de Bruxelles,RUE BODEGHEM,à moins de 10 minutes à pied de la Grand Place.Métro ANNESSENS.

studio à 425€

<motuse@hotmail.fr>

He said it will be free from 1st October.

The other thing is that it's some guy signing Amar Amar I'm not really willing to transfer money to somebody who doesn't even have a full name, I am also not willing to travel to Brussels to see the place cos it's too far away for me. I guess it would make more sense to go there and see it, I will continue looking for a kot (which means a cat in Polish Razz cat).

Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 pm
Amar Amar means 'to love to love' in Portuguese .... ah .... Neutral
neszzz

Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 pm
eheh
bduarte, nice to meet another "tuga" here Smile
Inês

Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Oh Ines, hi! I'd seen you at the Facebook group, didn't know who you were here! Where shall you be staying? Go to the chat room, if you like!
Aneena
Aneena

Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 pm
http://www.easylifeinbrussels.be/ - those are nice

Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 pm
The one in Place Flagey looks great!
Aneena
Aneena

Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 pm
http://www.ubpm.be/ - rooms and then full offer - look at those prices!!! I sent them an email but they only rent them for 12 months
Aneena
Aneena

Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Wow I put my email somewhere and I keep on getting those offers. That's another one, quite nice as well:

http://residenceinterstudent.over-blog.com/
Aneena
Aneena

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm
TWO BEDROOM APPT FOR RENT IN IXELLES
FOR WHOM?
Ideal for single occupation/couple OR for 2 friends/stagiares sharing an apartment (2 bedrooms have separate access to living/kitchen and bathroom)
WHERE?
Located in Ixelles between hip Chatelain and elegant Brugman neighborhood
Close to transportation (Ma Campagne), 15 min walk from Louis metro stop, 30 min from Schuman EC area
WHAT?
Newly renovated
-Living/dining with comfortable modern style open floor kitchen
-A large bedroom and a smaller bedroom both opening into living room
-Bathroom (separately accessible from both bedrooms, bathtub/shower)
-Storage space
-Toilet
All amenities (oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, intercom)
Wooden floors
Fully furnished with modern furniture including dishes, cutlery, bed linen, towels etc.
HOW?
EUR1100/month utilities included (electricity, water, gas, cable TV, internet) for short-term lease OR EUR1000 standard lonf tern lease (excl. utilities).
Available 1 August 2009, stagiares may rent it from 1 October 2009
Address: 385 Chaussee de Waterloo, Ixelles 1050

Contact: Monika Hencsey: mhencsey@yahoo.com, mb +32-(0)-0494776137 (EC official currently on maternety leave)

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 pm
Maybe that is the standard! It sounds ok, pretty much ok!
Bibi

Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Hello everyone,

I live in a big house 10 min from Schuman (rue baron Lambert) and we'll have one free room in October. It's the kind of houseshare I think most of you are looking for, international and fun, but tidy. The only thing is that we prefer to meet candidates face to face so if any of you come to Brussels in the coming weeks or in September, let me know (send me a private message on this forum) and you can check out the room, see if you like it. I think the rent for this particular room is about 400 euros (charges included, Internet costs to be added) and the room is unfurnished. However, we make out best to helpt out newcomers by borrowing a mattress, a cupboard, a table here, there and everywhere.

And if any of you plan to move to Brussels before, we have two free rooms as of the 1st of August and maybe another one as of the 1st of September (to be confirmed).

Here is the ad we usually put up for our rooms:

Room for rent in a friendly 6-bedroom house near the European Commission. Shops and parks nearby. What to expect? International atmosphere and cooking, a big and well-kept house (maison de maître style), two bathrooms, a washing machine at your disposal in the basement, a spacious living-room, a new fully equipped kitchen, a small garden (prone to BBQs) and wireless Internet service (Internet costs to be added to the rent).

Address: 5, rue baron Lambert, 1040 Bxl
Minimum length of stay: 6 months
Deposit: 666 €
Metro: Schuman/Mérode Tramway: 81 (La Chasse)
obie

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 am
OK, so here are a few 3-bedroom apts - anyone interested?

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?tab=SUMMARY&ID=14351317

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?tab=SUMMARY&ID=14281436

http://www.vlan.be/en/immo/add_detail.do?ID=13922638&tab=SUMMARY
Séb

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am
the second one is located perfectly... but unfortunately they are all too expensive :-( ... it says 3BR-apartements but there are always only one or two rooms furnitured like a bedroom... and 1200 - 1500€ for only two persons are (at least for me) too much...

but anyway - I just use the opportunity to thank all of you for your intensive room-search... I'll get into that starting from mid-august. Before that I won't have that much of time for the room-search
perola

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Hi !

I read an offer of an apartment (2 bedrooms). It's not furnished (but the kitchen is fully equiped) so I'm not interested but it could interest some of you...

To rent: wonderful duplex apartment of 85 sq meters (non furnished), starting in September 2009 at the European Commission (metro station Schuman). Nice international neighbourhood.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, American kitchen fully equipped, big terrace of 30 sq meters (west oriented) with nice view on Brussels, washing machine and dryer available.
Rent: 1000€ per month
Internet, electricity and heating subscription to be transferred to the next resident.
Flatmates accepted

CONTACT : +32 488 24 99 80 et/and +32 485 52 57 35 à toute heure/any time
or bdebellefroid@hotmail.com
APOM

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm
HI,
We'd like to rent top floor of our house (bedroom, living with semi equipped kitchen and lovely shower room). Rent 400Euro I guess all included. Anyone interested please contact me at goldik27@yahoo.co.uk
Amélie

Room offers Empty FURNISHED ROOM TO RENT (Boulevard louis schmidt)

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Beautiful Room (16 m²) completelly furnished ( big cupboard, double bed, sink, desk) to rent !

in a spacious appartment of 3 bedrooms with a full-equiped big kitchen, a vaste living room and vaste dinning room, one bathroom. With internet WIFI. Easy access with metro (THIEFFRY) & Pre-metro (BOILEAU).

Rue: Boulevard Louis schmidt
Quartier : Etterbeek, Bruxelles Périphérie
Quartier: Entre Boileau et Thieffry
Budget : €500 par Mois, €116 par Semaine
Charges: €50

Contact by email: amelieblaffart@hotmail.com
sorshaa
sorshaa

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a room/studio to rent somewhere in a decent area of Brussels Smile from end February till begin August, so if anybody is leaving his/her place or has heard about any offers, and would be so kind to share it with me Smile please let me know via the forum or private message.

All the details about myself - private message too Smile

Have a nice weekend!
Franck

Room offers Empty rooms at the european trainees residence

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 am
open to foreign students, interns. Rooms and studios in russels downtown

Minimum 4 months stay...

Foyer Européen-European Trainees Residence
17 rue Traversiere
1210 Bruxelles
tel:+3222033814
fax:+3222033789
rabeapfeifer

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Hello everybody
I'm looking for a studio with private kitchen and bathroom from end of february till end of july. Does anybody leave his accomodation at that time?
Thanks
Rabea
jess180

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 pm
Hi Rabea,

I visited some studios on at 23 Rue Traversiere on Wednesday - they are brand new medium sized rooms with a small cooking area, a shower and a toilet in a separate room. About 460 Euros a month I think. I went with something else in the end but you may be interested. The website is www.lviimmo.com i think. Good luck!

Jess
applicant

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:26 pm
jess180 wrote:Hi Rabea,

I visited some studios on at 23 Rue Traversiere on Wednesday - they are brand new medium sized rooms with a small cooking area, a shower and a toilet in a separate room. About 460 Euros a month I think. I went with something else in the end but you may be interested. The website is www.lviimmo.com i think. Good luck!

Jess

A current trainee informed me that the flat is still in construction, there are mice in the building and 30 people share a limited (120GB per month) Internet connection!
jess180

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Urgh well I didn't see any mice, but I guess there could be! There is some painting going on in the corridors and I was told they've just finished building the studios. That's right - there was a sign up about the Internet bandwidth - saying its fine for general browsing but isn't big enough to have 30 people downloading videos! Anyway, just a suggestion - might be worth a look to compare with other places anyway.
rabeapfeifer

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm
Hi Jess
Thank you very much for the information, I will have a look at it.... Of course I will try to look at others also, so if anybody else has suggetions, I'm always lucky!!
Thanks a lot
Rabea
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum