Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobbying - answers from the DGs

+37
Montecito08
unicorndeer
sunny88
dgs
alice
tj2011
Rachel
xoxo
asabo
KlaudiaM
kiromoto
sezenu
elister
claudiaurs
lalla
nic85
paola_s
jankoc
angel48
borynka
ilinutza
Radda_88
teresa
rmm
e8kylihe
SUNNY
anna17
Teebs
dijajana2
fank
tonita
lill
nana
Aneena
krista
nicol
pingouin
41 posters
Go down
fank

Lobbying - answers from the DGs - Page 5 Empty Re: Lobbying - answers from the DGs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 am
yeah you are correct. i think it depends on them if they will let you know. in my case (i only had one interview) they told me that I will know through the formal process... is it by the end of the month btw? had you had more interviews?
tonita

Lobbying - answers from the DGs - Page 5 Empty Re: Lobbying - answers from the DGs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm
That waiting is terrible! I had only one interview and I am still waiting as well as sending new lobbying mails but … nobody is calling! I still think not all of the units have even started their process of selecting trainees (I hope so!) Rolling Eyes
fank

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm
I stopped lobbying unless I will send emails to the same people. calls didn't help me either.
alice

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm
so I received a call from EACI. They said they just started the interviews, so other units might do the same. Anybody else got a phone call from them?

Keeping the fingers crossed for other units as well Smile

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm
Fank, thank you! I thought it would be end of this month, telling from automatic email replies which were posted in this forum. But maybe its mid-July since this it what is said on the official website? No idea.. I also got only one phone call. So, let's hope the best!
fank

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:13 pm
yes I got a call from EACI. but it was the previous week. for which position is it Alice?
Montecito08

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm
Hmm, the whole process takes so annoyingly long. Was interviewed by a DG last week, they promised to communicate their decision at the beginning of this week, but still no reply...

Another DG said that they would call me for an interview at some point, but still no call...
e8kylihe

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm
alice wrote:so I received a call from EACI. They said they just started the interviews, so other units might do the same. Anybody else got a phone call from them?

Keeping the fingers crossed for other units as well Smile

I got a message from EACI unit 3 (DG which I did not apply for) but haven't been able to reach them by phone today. Hopefully I did not miss by chance just by being unavailable when they tried to reach me...Sad
alice

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 pm
mine was from EACI unit R. Fank, from which unit were you contacted? Hope to see you in Bruxelles Smile
nic85

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Inside information --> ''I suppose every human resource department has its own way of working. What I can tell you for the EEAS at least, is that we are still submitting choices of candidates to the human resources and we have yet to contact some of our candidates''
dgs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Hey Nic, can you tell me which unit of EEAS gave you this answer? Thanks
nic85

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm
I dunno in which Unit this person work, nor I can find it out through the eu commission online directory
dgs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm
You mean that this person did not sign under the message? Apparently many units haven't started selection at EEAS, this is what I heard, too. So there's still some space for hope!
Myriam

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:25 pm
I called and I was also confirmed that many Units did not start the selection process yet, and only in the next weeks they will consult the Blue Book.

I guess there is no general rule

dgs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm
Myriam, are u talking about the EEAS? I send you a PM
Myriam

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm
no, it's the Home Affairs one.
dgs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm
OK
kiromoto

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm
I want to share my happiness with you. I had an interview this morning with the HoU DG EMPL C1 and just got e-mail from him. They want me and they are going to reserve me!!!! I am sooooo happy!!! No more waiting for me! I hope that we gonna meet in Brussels! Crossing fingers!
rio

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm
Hi everyone!
do you know if there is a way to contact EEAS? It is a Service and i didn't find it in the directory page ( I noticed that there is "FPI:Service for Foreign Policy Instruments" but it appears not to be the same.

do you think that it could be inappropriate to send an email (and lobbying)?

thank you and good luck (I didn't got any call so far... Crying or Very sad ) !
dgs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Rio V. ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm
kiromoto wrote:I want to share my happiness with you. I had an interview this morning with the HoU DG EMPL C1 and just got e-mail from him. They want me and they are going to reserve me!!!! I am sooooo happy!!! No more waiting for me! I hope that we gonna meet in Brussels! Crossing fingers!

Congrats!
borynka

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm
@ kiromoto Lucky you! Congrats! Smile
Hope I'll join you, but in some other unit... Smile
lill
lill

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm
congratssss, kiromoto!!!!!
you're stress-free now!
sunny88

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello everyone, I have a question that bothers me

Is it possible to be chosen for a trainee without being interviewed at all?

I mean, is the interview a must in the selection process?

Thanks guys Very Happy
borynka

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 pm
Hi Smile
It is not a must, but such cases "without being interviewed at all" are more like an exception rather than a rule...

So, I believe the more calls you get, the better chances you have.

sunny88 wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a question that bothers me

Is it possible to be chosen for a trainee without being interviewed at all?

I mean, is the interview a must in the selection process?

Thanks guys Very Happy

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm
@ rio, I was also wondering about that. I just used their general website to find people who might be working on my topic. But since the EEAS wasn't among the list, I didn't choose them as my preference - but FPI instead. I find that very confusing. Can anyone help?
fank

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 am
hello. what about DG for Energy? did you have any news? it is my first choice and I sent several emails but no answer.
tonita

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm
...worried about this silence! silent
KlaudiaM

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 pm
yep...worried too..anyone, any news from Justice DG?
good luck to all!
Mac

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm
I haven't heard from Justice. I also applied to Sec Gen and EACEA but nothing from them either. I did, however, get a call from EAC.

I heard that many departments have to make their final decision for today. Let's see if we hear anything early next week...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum