Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rena_sim

The Application is online! Help tips! Empty The Application is online! Help tips!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Hello everyone!

From today the application for a trainneeship as for October 2011 is online on the site of the European Parliament. Can someone who has already submitted a relevant form in the past or is applying now help me and other candidates fill this form? I think your experience would be valuable!
I have some questions for 2-3 parts...
Waitting for your answer, thank you!
rena_sim

The Application is online! Help tips! Empty Re: The Application is online! Help tips!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm
Noone???
tiana_suk

The Application is online! Help tips! Empty Re: The Application is online! Help tips!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm
Hi rena,

I'm applying for a traineeship, too. Smile I'm still reading guidance notes so I haven't started with the actual application. Have you already applied?

Good luck! Smile
rena_sim

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Hello,

yes, I applied3 days before..
So, let's have good luck!!!!
tiana_suk

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 pm
Oh great! I can't believe that this topic is not so popular rabbit
tiana_suk

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm
Oh, a question - do we have to submit our diplomas, and other additional documents when completing the application, and can you save what you've written so far and come back later to finish it?
rena_sim

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm
1. You don't have to submit any of your diplomas. In the guide it is written that once you will be selected then you have to send them all of them so as to proove what you wrote. So you only send the application online.

2. Unfortunately, no. You cannot save it..I think you have 25 minutes to complete it or then again from the beginning.
I wrote most of the things in a word, so as not to have to write it all the times but just copy-pasting!!!
If you need anything else, feel free to ask!
tiana_suk

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:11 pm
great! thank you! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum