Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews

+29
omark
Monicaa
Nensi
JudyM
rl19
Erik1986
slow123
GwladysF
pjb35
abdat
goahead
Laura3
lu_cette
mrkr
giova23
TanzVerbot
SiriF
SarahNiMhairtin
Heca
bilgeyis
marta_k
JoJo92
Eun
mon
gufetta
vitSvit
Nafa
merlyne
Zugi
33 posters
Go down
zznn

Interviews - Page 5 Empty Re: Interviews

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:34 pm
aryo wrote:Hey, has anyone received more than one offer in their online account (at the same time or after declining one)? I was given a week to accept an offer with a department which wasn't among my top choices and without having an interview, but at the same time I wouldn't want to miss a chance of interning with the EC. But then, if the opportunity arises to intern with the department of my choice, I wouldn't be considered if I accept this offer. Not sure if we only get one chance. Thank you.

Hi,

According to pt 4 of the Rules governing the traineeship scheme:

Applicants can only be offered a single contract for a given training period. Applicants who decline a contract offer will be excluded from the on-going procedure. They may re-apply for a subsequent training period by submitting a fresh application, together with all supporting documents.

Thus, by declining the offer you have received, you are automatically excluded from the traineeship for this session - you can apply for the next one though. Your - although limited - own choice Smile

(I was in the same situation but decided to accept the offer I have received)
dudarvova

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 am
Hi guys!

Has anyone among those who were previously selected by a unit, not received the offer yet? I just received the confirmation from 2 units about my selection for a traineeship around 2-3 weeks ago and until now has not heard from the traineeship office. So I wonder if it`s smth normal or not. Thanks!
Manana

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 am
dudarvova wrote:Hi guys!

Has anyone among those who were previously selected by a unit, not received the offer yet? I just received the confirmation from 2 units about my selection for a traineeship around 2-3 weeks ago and until now has not heard from the traineeship office. So I wonder if it`s smth normal or not. Thanks!
Hi! I am also still in the same situation, though have received an informal confirmation from a DG that I've been chosen. Also wondering whether such a delay indicates some problems or it is a normal thing...
bilgeyis

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:07 pm
Hello. Guys, has anyone here received an official rejection?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum