Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre- identification

+9
Petroselinum
MissQuin
MartaPL
lea.g
nikolina.m
DeZavala
meiti
europe4all
angelapia
13 posters
Go down
angelapia

pre- identification Empty pre- identification

Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am
@ all the pre identified candidates:

after sending the email with all the supporting documents did you receive a receipt at all?

Thanks!
europe4all

pre- identification Empty Re: pre- identification

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:43 pm
I haven't received anything yet. Do you think that if there is any problem with the documents, they will tell us or they might just say that we were rejected?
angelapia

Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:06 am
I don't know!!
If there is any problem with the documents, I hope they will tell us!!!!
meiti

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm
Hi, did you send your supporting documentation as a single pdf attachment or as multiple ones?
It's a bit confusing, as the instructions first mention "size of the attachments" and then state "name this file as follows"
DeZavala

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm
Hi, My understanding is that we have to send them in different pdfs or in one zipped file (with all the pdf documents in it).
meiti

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm
Okay, that makes sense. Thank you!
angelapia

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 am
Hi!!!
I did sent everything in a unique PDF file named as required but of course I do not know if this is the right way!!!
meiti

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 pm
Hm, actually if you look at the order of instructions, they probably do mean that the zip file should be named "nationality_code_name", as DeZavala said, because they are probably just concerned about losing track of which documents are whose, after extracting the zip content.

I once applied at a position where they did require the unified PDF documents (one for all academic stuff and one for all the employment records), but then it was specifically stated that you have to merge the PDF's, because it is a bit tricky to do, especially if you are not a Mac user.
nikolina.m

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 pm
Hey guys, Ihave the same question meiti!

If you send all documents as separate PDF files, how do you name them all? According to instructions, or?
lea.g

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 pm
Hello,

Did anyone receive a confirmation of receipt after sending the supporting documents? I sent it one week before and didn't get any reply, I want to know if it's normal or if they did not receive it. Thanks
MartaPL

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 am
nikolina.m wrote:Hey guys, Ihave the same question meiti!

If you send all documents as separate PDF files, how do you name them all? According to instructions, or?

Hey!

So if I  understand correctly the instructions we should name the ZIP file with the specific name (nationality etc) but there are no suggestions how we should name separate PDF files. I am naming them according to what they include (copy of ID card, Master's Diploma, References etc.) I hope it's good!
angelapia

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:42 am
Hello!! As already mentioned i have already sent everything but after reading about the different opinion I am not sure about the right format anymore! I have sent a unique merged pdf named As required and containing a table of contents; then i have separated the documents in different topics with the name they have given us (1. id, 2. diploma Etc). In this way they have only a file with my name(so there are no risks to loose part of it) that contains everything separated for topics!! Does it make sense? Ps. Sorry for spelling mistakes but i am writing with my mobile!!Wink
MissQuin
MissQuin

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:05 am
@Angelapia oh I did the same thing until I saw the comments here. Anyway, I wouldn't worry. I highly doubt that doing it one way over another is 'better'.

I sent off my files yesterday and I did receive an automatic reply! This is what I got:

Dear candidate,

Thank you for your email.

Hereby the Traineeships Unit confirms its receipt.
If you have sent an email with attachments, please double-check that they have indeed been enclosed to your message.
Best regards,

Since you are asking for a 'receipt at all', did you not get this email? Perhaps they only started with these messages now?

Petroselinum
Petroselinum

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 am
Strange, I did not receive anything...

Has someone else received it ?  Question 

Last edited by Petroselinum on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
SaMsoN

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 am
Hi, I'm having an important question regarding the deadline for sending all our documents... Can we send everything till the 9th - so till 23.59 of april 9th??? My english professor was out of town and she can give me the certificate only tomorrow :S
ZZZ

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am
I sent my docs on March, 28 but didn't receive any answer...
DeZavala

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am
I received the automatic message too. Anyhow, I sent my documents today.
angelapia

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:52 pm
I guess they have started to send recepeits after receiving emails from people asking for it!! Having sent everything the day after i did not get the confirmation! Hope they have received it!!; /
Someuropa

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:58 pm
I'm in the exact same situation and I take that "between 26th March and 9th April" means that 9th of April is included. I will send the email tomorrow at noon and keep my fingers crossed.

One question, are there any other ways of knowing whether the Traineeship office has received our emails or not? Is it possible to call them?

SaMsoN wrote:Hi, I'm having an important question regarding the deadline for sending all our documents... Can we send everything till the 9th - so till 23.59 of april 9th??? My english professor was out of town and she can give me the certificate only tomorrow :S
angelapia

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 pm
Hi guys, I have contacted the TO and it is fine to send a merged PDF as long as the size is below 10Mega!!!

Hope it helps!!!
MartaPL

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 am
Someuropa wrote:I'm in the exact same situation and I take that "between 26th March and 9th April" means that 9th of April is included. I will send the email tomorrow at noon and keep my fingers crossed.

One question, are there any other ways of knowing whether the Traineeship office has received our emails or not? Is it possible to call them?

SaMsoN wrote:Hi, I'm having an important question regarding the deadline for sending all our documents... Can we send everything till the 9th - so till 23.59 of april 9th??? My english professor was out of town and she can give me the certificate only tomorrow :S

Hey!

I have the same question, I really hope we can send the documents until the end of the 9th l! Please, if anyone knows something let us know!
giacomo86

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 am
Hi everybody,

I sent the e-mail yesterday evening, but I didn't get an automatic reply. Do you think it is normal? Because on Monday I wrote a query to the same address (to whom they didn't answer) and I got an automatic reply. I hope that the problem is not that I've send 2 mails from the same electronic address and so the 2nd (the one with the attached documents) was blocked.

I'm trying to find the phone number of the office, but without results...do you have it?

Thank you
angelapia

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 am
Hi guys,

I have contacted the TO and I thought to share to avoid that everybody contacts the TO with same questions,

1) the TO "implemented an automatic answer in order to avoid having to give individual confirmation to each and every message" only later on so if you have sent the documents just after receiving the pre-identification msg and you have not got a confirmation DO not worry! they have received everything!!

2) There is no need to send all the documents in paper format (which in my opinion it is amazing!!! :-))

3) you can send electronic documents as merged PDF or as zip file as long as the size it is less than 10MB

Hope it helps!

Good luck everyone!!!
Petroselinum
Petroselinum

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 am
Thank you very much angelapia !  sunny 
MissQuin
MissQuin

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:22 am
giacomo86 wrote:Hi everybody,

I sent the e-mail yesterday evening, but I didn't get an automatic reply. Do you think it is normal? Because on Monday I wrote a query to the same address (to whom they didn't answer) and I got an automatic reply. I hope that the problem is not that I've send 2 mails from the same electronic address and so the 2nd (the one with the attached documents) was blocked.

Thank you

I had the same thing, I sent them my files, then noticed I accidentally left out something (I knooow, after checking 1000x times, there is always *something* missing....) so I re-sent it. The first time I got an automatic reply, the second time I didn't. Weird. But I'm sure they got it (it was the same address after all).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum