Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
buraksen

DG Environment Empty DG Environment

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Hello everyone!
I was wondering why there was no entry about the department of Environment, which is the only one I lobbied and got nothing:). C'mon! Did you find the solution for the increasing number of CO2 emissions or what?Smile

So I would like to find out if there are already some of you who lobbied with this department and got a call from them

Wish you a very happy new year!Smile
Cheers
buraksen

DG Environment Empty Re: DG Environment

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 pm
Seriously guys, am I the only one who got in touch with DG Environment? Smile
mariammc

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:17 pm
I also lobbied with some units within DG Environment, and the only answer I got was from Agriculture, Forests & Soil Unit, saying they wouldn't get trainees in March.

I called some of them, and the LIFE Units won't have trainees either, but I got no calls or interviews, but I think someone must have had.
beebee

Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 am
Hi guys,

I'm in the same situation this session. I lobbied for a couple of Units from the Environment DG and I only got replies from those who will not host any trainees. Did you get any replies by the end of the selection procedure or were you offered a position without any interviews?

Thanks a lot!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum