Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ae

DG Connect Empty DG Connect

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 am
Does anyone of you have updates on the DG Connects selection procedure?
vvlv

DG Connect Empty Re: DG Connect

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 pm
I received a call and an e-mail to confirm availability. And when they called, they said that final confirmation will be in mid-January.
ae

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 pm
At which unit?
vvlv

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 pm
F3
critone

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 pm
vvlv wrote:I received a call and an e-mail to confirm availability. And when they called, they said that final confirmation will be in mid-January.
Sorry if I bother you,
I also received a phone call from DG CONNECT. Apart from availability ... did they ask you something more about your interests and about your background? What did they ask precisely?
However, good luck!
vvlv

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:37 pm
From which unit did you receive the call? No additional questions, they asked about availability, explained about the work they expect from the trainee and said that "Your CV interests us because of your high level of skills, knowledge and experience." But I stated my interests and specific experience to exactly this unit in motivation letter and lobbying e-mail. What questions did they ask to you?
critone

Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm
vvlv wrote:From which unit did you receive the call? No additional questions, they asked about availability, explained about the work they expect from the trainee and said that "Your CV interests us because of your high level of skills, knowledge and experience." But I stated my interests and specific experience to exactly this unit in motivation letter and lobbying e-mail. What questions did they ask to you?

I received the call from unit B.1 (regulation and policy concerning businesses). They said that my cv interests them, they explain about the work they expect from a trainee and they asked only for availability. Then, they said that they would have called me again before lunch for an interview about my cv and about my interests.
As you did, I also stated my personal background and interests in the cover letter I sent to lobby. So ... is it possible that there is just no need for another phone call since they know everything about me? I am just worrying right now, given that DG CONNECT is my first choice.
Thank you for the reply and good luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum