Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mari_bi_1982

Hello! I want to have an positive unswer Empty Hello! I want to have an positive unswer

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm
congratulations for having an "yes" to your request regarding the stage! cheers
Now that you have some experience can you help me to choose a great DG and also with "secret" tips about how to sell myself Very Happy ? I want to prepare my 'dossier" for an stage study
Thank you very much for your help!
Bianca sunny
juanan110

Hello! I want to have an positive unswer Empty Re: Hello! I want to have an positive unswer

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:53 pm
for what period do you want to apply?
mari_bi_1982

Hello! I want to have an positive unswer Empty Re: Hello! I want to have an positive unswer

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 am
hello again

for october 2010

and you?
juanan110

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am
AH ok! I though you wanted to apply for march trainneships.

I applied for march trainneships, and I'm waiting for the answer. It seems that in the end of November will be the preselection decision.

I think that there are no secrets in order to prepare your dossier. You have to fill in all the form and then send the documents requested.

I've read about certains directorates are more required than others ones and obviously more posibilities to get selected.

That's all I can say for until now concerning the trainneship. Cool
Sponsored content