Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Milota

Room in a flat 3 mins from Schuman roundabout Empty Room in a flat 3 mins from Schuman roundabout

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:49 pm
Hi there! I am leaving my current room to live with a colleague in a different place. This means, my current room will be empty as of February. It is in Sq. Charles-Maurice Wiser (Av. Auderghem), 3mins walk from the Schuman roundabout (Council and Commission buildings), 10mins walk from Eur. Parliament, 7mins walk from Ecosoc/Comittee of Regions, next to Parc Cinquentannaire, close to Parc Leopold... etc.
Really nice and quite high-level neighbourhood.
The apparment has a wi-fi. Washing machine, clothes dryer, microwave is at disposal in the appartment too. Perfect for trainees, as the lease contract can be for 5-6 months (otherwise not so easy to get in Brussels) and the room is fully furnished, no need to buy anything you then need to re-sell or get rid of before leaving the city.
For more details please contact me on my e-mail Milotka22@gmail.com. English, German, Spanish, Czech/Slovak possible. No French, please Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum