Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chrisc

Room/Potential flatmates sought! Empty Room/Potential flatmates sought!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 pm
Hi there, I will be begining my trainneship at the begining of February and am currently on the hunt for accomodation....I think it would be great to live in a flat/apartment with other trainees (and somewhere relatively close to our respective workplaces!) so if any is interested in sharing (or has a spare room) I would love to hear from you.....PS, I am an easy going Irish guy, whose traineeship is at the European Council
private33

Room/Potential flatmates sought! Empty re

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:14 pm
ok, I`m in.I`ll be coming on 13th Feb for a period of 5 months for a traineeship at the CoR. If you find anything appropriate, I`m in.
veni

Room/Potential flatmates sought! Empty Re: Room/Potential flatmates sought!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Definitely interested,actively looking for a room from Feb till July, coming for a traineeship. Haven`t found anything yet. I`m nice and easy going, female.
agapolulu

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 pm
I am interrested too !! I'm starting my internship on the 1st of February in the EP till the end of June but I plan to stay a bit longer (July/august).

I haven't found anything either, and I'll probably be in Brussels on the 28/29th to visit rooms/flats.

I'm an easy going French girl who is used to live in a flatshare.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum