Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lilocia

Up for a meeting after arrival? Empty Up for a meeting after arrival?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm
Hey all, where are the future trainees for October 2011? When are you guys arriving? I am so looking forward to meeting the European intern crowd. This forum has been really helpful! So what do you think about meeting up in some bar after we all arrived?
lamazi

Up for a meeting after arrival? Empty Re: Up for a meeting after arrival?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:42 pm
Meeting sounds very good! Actually, I don't know the exact day of arrival, yet. But it will be in the last week of September.How about you?
pin1987

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm
Hello!First of all congratulations to everyone selected for this traineeship periode! I got selected for the DG Enterprise and Industry and I am also in for a meeting up on arrival!I intend as well to arrive in Brussels during the last week of september in order to find a room in a colocation ,so I guess we could organise something right then. Very Happy
lilocia

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm
Sounds good! So why don't we meet up at the last weekend in September - 30th Sept or so - once we've all moved in?
jmr

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm
Hey !!

I 'll arrive at Brussels 1st of October. The weekend 1-2 of Oct. would be perfect to meet, everyone must have arrived because all of it will start the 3rd. Looking forward to be there Very Happy

See you.
lilocia

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am
Cool. So what about Saturday, 1 October? Does any of you guys know a nice bar in Brussels? scratch

See you soon!!
Sponsored content