Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sheilalayoli

Diplomas. QUalifications certificates Empty Diplomas. QUalifications certificates

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm
Hi all,

I have doubts regarding the studies justification

In the traineeship procedure said

Completed studies

"Copies of each university diploma declared in the application form with the relevant Europass Diploma Supplement¹ (or if missing - the relevant University Transcripts) and their translation, where applicable. If you have completed your degree course but not yet received an official degree certificate, you should provide a formal, official statement from your university² confirming your degree result (ECTS points are not accepted as degree equivalent)."

I do not understand what I have to attach in the file. I have certified qualifications from my university in Spanish and I don´t know if it would be enough or do I need another document to justify my studies. I have a degree, a pHd and a posgraduate course.

What do you think? Should it be enough with these certificaties?
Aneena
Aneena

Diplomas. QUalifications certificates Empty Re: Diplomas. QUalifications certificates

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am
It doesn't matter in which language it is as long as it's one of the EU languages.
sheilalayoli

Diplomas. QUalifications certificates Empty Re: Diplomas. QUalifications certificates

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am
Thank you for answering, but my question is if the certifications from my university I have is enough or do I need a special paper. the "Europass diploma supplement"?
Aneena
Aneena

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am
Well it says quite clearly - either the academic transcript other this Europass thing - something which lists your grades. This is at least how i understand it
sheilalayoli

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am
Now I see, Thank you
wantit

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm
Hi!

I have a similar question. I have applied for the Traineeship in October and I am wondering what kind of documents and translations they will ask us to send after we are probably preselected and selected? On the offical webside it says that " You will only have to provide certified official translations and certified copies at a later stage, if you are selected for a traineeship. And I am in doubt what exactly does "certified" mean? That they should be translated by offical translator or they also have to be legalized by the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs? And what exactly do they mean by "certified copies"?
Aneena
Aneena

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm
It's enough if on the first day of the traineeship you bring the original and a copy. Or an officially certified copy, you can get a copy of your diploma certified by your university or basically depending on the country in the city hall etc. I just brought the oroginals and 1 copy of each document.

Last edited by Aneena on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
wantit

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm
Thank you for the reply:)
So you mean that after the pre-selection and the selection,we do not have to send any documents,only in case I am selected,I have to bring and show them there?
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 pm
Yes, as far as I remember.
Possibly before that you need to send copies, but I'm not sure, it was 2 years ago Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum