Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
basia

Room free 1st of October (no more than 400 euro) Empty Re: Room free 1st of October (no more than 400 euro)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am
Hi guys,
First of all thanx to Aneena for this blog, it’s really useful.
And congratulations to all of you who will start the traineeship in October. I’ll be in EAC.
I live in Brussels already for 5 years and I understand your problem with finding the best place to live very well.
I have lived in different areas in the city and can confirm that the European area is very safe (next to Schuman, Merode, Place Jourdan, etc) as well as Ixelles, Etterbeek (which is in the south of Brussels but a bit further from European institutions). Two years ago I lived just next to Square Ambriorix and it’s very nice area. You can come back home safely with no problems after midnight you have shops nearby, bars, restaurants, etc...

From 1st of September I will move to a new apartment on the Rue Rembrandt (which is just next to Parc Cinquentenaire, 7 min walking from EC, night bus just next the corner- check it out on the google map Wink).

The flat is fantastic (110 m) – big living room, big fully equipped kitchen: oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, everything is there Smile ) two toilettes, bathroom and there is one room left from 1st of October (no more than 400 euro all included- depends on our consomation of course). For now we are one polish girl (me) Turkish boy and hopefully one of you Smile

If you are interested please email me on : bxlhouse@gmail.com and I will provide you with all details

See you soon
Basia
basia

Room free 1st of October (no more than 400 euro) Empty Re: Room free 1st of October (no more than 400 euro)

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 pm
Hi guys,
The room is already taken!
Good luck with your research!!

See you soon

Basia
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum