Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lu

different minimum scores for different nationalities Empty different minimum scores for different nationalities

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm
Aren't you curious what were the differences between the different nationalities?Wink

I thought maybe people who got their results could here write different minimum scores and indicate nationalities?

It is really a pity they don't give us too much statistic informations... like how many people applied in general... regarding to the Commission's web page I was thinking whether it wasn't around 15.000 (as there are 15 series of numbers)... do you think this could be possible?
Loli

different minimum scores for different nationalities Empty Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 am
For USA, it is 15. It depends on quota as to what the minimum is. Also, I don't know if the US stands alone as a group or if they are combined with other third countries.
tiana_suk

different minimum scores for different nationalities Empty Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 am
15 for Croatia... or non-EU i think.
epsofun

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 pm
I know it's 18 for Italy, which is a lot higher than for other countries...
Aneena
Aneena

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm
The most stagiaires come from Italy, probably there's the highest competition. From some countries, like Luxembourg or Malta there are almost no applications - c'est la vie.
Drioz

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm
If it's 18/20, I'm starting to think about acquiring a different nationality for the next application...!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum