Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Received an offer! Who else is in?

+56
jmr
joana
shypt
Brendan2
begitis
juanvi_mj
lamazi
lauravg
laura2
Lauren
K
Kostas7
dgs
Bianca
lantana
Rufat
prato
tomaszkulawik
alice
chryse
Martita
DeeDee
marta_87
elister
MariBi
sunny88
Claudia
e8kylihe
taonancy
fexelix
paola_s
movida85
joao1984
lalla
nic85
feraye
FG85
mar
nicol
krista
anna17
SUNNY
lill
magdalenek
specterina
Gilwen
AnaK
fank
Aneena
Teebs
magd
emilian
Rima
kiromoto
Montecito08
tonita
60 posters
Go down
anna17

Received an offer! Who else is in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Received an offer! Who else is in?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks Sunny.Good luck to you too!The selection process is confusing..I thought we will receive the answers from the Traineeship office but in some cases, the units are sending directly their choices.Did you have any interviews with the unit of culture?Or you lobbied it particularly?
Anyway, we still have to wait, I guess.

SUNNY wrote:Anna17:
Hi, yes it was a particular unit at EACEA, unit of culture, so I guess we have to wait to see what other units choose...
Anyway good luck!!
magd

Received an offer! Who else is in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Received an offer! Who else is in?

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 am
Aneena wrote:hey Magd Smile
When I created the forum I somehow forgot that there are also people going to Luxembourg, somehow in Brussels we tend to forget about our little brother some 150km to the east Smile
Of course you are welcome here and maybe I should change the title of the forum and add Luxembourg so that you don't feel left out =)
Not to worry, when I applied I didn't even realize I can end up in Luxembourg either! I just assumed it's going to be Brussels just as you did Smile
Anyway, any other trainees from Luxembourg here?
krista

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm
Well, I got one rejection letter from an Agri unit I had lobbied, but no other official acceptance from any other units, or rejections, yet. I lobbied ECHO and Education too, but I've had no communication with them whatsoever. Agh, THE WAIT!
nicol

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:23 pm
karla007 wrote:Well, I got one rejection letter from an Agri unit I had lobbied, but no other official acceptance from any other units, or rejections, yet. I lobbied ECHO and Education too, but I've had no communication with them whatsoever. Agh, THE WAIT!

Hey Karla, there is still hope! Smile
May I ask which unit from DG Agri gave you an answer?

Good luck, it aint over till its over Smile

nicol
mar

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 am
Did anybody already hear from the DG Trade? I have had my interview a couple of weeks ago but didnt hear anything yet..Sad!

Good luck to you all!
krista

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 am
nicol wrote:
karla007 wrote:Well, I got one rejection letter from an Agri unit I had lobbied, but no other official acceptance from any other units, or rejections, yet. I lobbied ECHO and Education too, but I've had no communication with them whatsoever. Agh, THE WAIT!

Hey Karla, there is still hope! Smile
May I ask which unit from DG Agri gave you an answer?

Good luck, it aint over till its over Smile

nicol

It was unit G4! They said the chose someone else...
tonita

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm
So... since I haven`t received any news till now, I contacted the traineeship office and they sent the following: "The stage offers will be send out by the end of this week"...!

mar

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 pm
Do you mean this week or last week?
tonita

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm
mar wrote:Do you mean this week or last week?

I just received the mail! So, it means this week! Wink
krista

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm
tonita wrote:So... since I haven`t received any news till now, I contacted the traineeship office and they sent the following: "The stage offers will be send out by the end of this week"...!

Thanks for the update! Crossing my fingers here. I have a backup plan, but I am anxiously hoping to get this one!
lill
lill

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm
mar wrote:Did anybody already hear from the DG Trade? I have had my interview a couple of weeks ago but didnt hear anything yet..Sad!

Good luck to you all!

I heard from unit H1 at the end of last week. I was rejected. Which unit interviewed you?

Best of luck to you , too!
mar

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 pm
What a coincedence I just got a rejection e-mail from the unit Trade/G2. Too bad!!!
krista

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm
At least they are doing "personal" rejections and we don't have to wait for that general EC traineeship rejection email to find out. Any in any case, these rejections also mean that we still might have the possibility to have been chosen by other units.

Good luck to all!
AnaK

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 pm
tonita wrote:
mar wrote:Do you mean this week or last week?

I just received the mail! So, it means this week! Wink

DG Envi? Still nothing in my mail-box. Sad
FG85

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm
So, did anyone get the official traineeship office e-mail? Or just offers from Units now?
I guess they will send the official e-mails pretty much at once right?
feraye

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Received rejection from BEPA today! Good luck to everybody!
AnaK

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm
I'm in!!! Smile DG Envi!!! Sooooooo happy!!!! Smile
specterina

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm
congrats Ana Smile
Rima

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm
Just received an official offer from Traineeships office!!! :]]

The weird thing is that I was selected by ECFIN, unit C3, though I was never contacted by them. I was pretty sure I will get an offer from DG EMPL, since I got an interview with them and the HoU said they are going to take me if I am not reserved... apparently I was ;]

Be patient, I am sure the offers will be sent out to everyone today/tomorrow! ;] Good luck!!
nic85

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm
I got an offer from EEAS, for which I didn't apply. Good luck to everyone!
nic85

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm
never been contacted by them either, and I was sure I'd get an offer from ECHO so pretty similar to Rima's experience.
Gilwen

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm
Hey congrats to all of you !

To those who received an official answer from Traineeships office : which Desk are you ? I'm Desk 10 but I haven't got any news yet.
lalla

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Yay!!! I'm in too Very Happy DG ECFIN, Unit B4. And I've got a buddy already Very Happy
lalla

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm
@ Gilwen: I'm desk 4
kiromoto

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 pm
I also got the official email from DG EMPL C1 and I'm desk 5.
nic85

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm
desk 4
joao1984

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 pm
Hi everyone. No answers on desk 8 as of yet.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 pm
Jippieh! I'm in. DG ELARG, my top choice! I'm so happy. Good luck to all of you - I am sure you'll get your offers soon.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 pm
Desk 6, by the way.
krista

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 pm
I'm desk 7 and no news here Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum