Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preselection

+11
hendy
Aneena
lill
krista
rena_sim
tiana_suk
EUGirl
fank
dishwasher
tonita
jordanG
15 posters
Go down
Laopa

preselection - Page 2 Empty Re: preselection

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 am
Aneena wrote:Yes it is possible just contact the traineeships office and they will send you your results!

Thank you Aneena, you're always very kind to us Smile I've just sent them an email asking for more information, hope they will let me know soon!
borynka

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Hey, everybody, I'm one of the happy ones! I've got preselected! Thanks to this forum I've understood it just now! I found my notification email in the trash box... Can you believe it?! Anyway!
Hope things will be that good for the second stage as well!
Let's keep our fingers crossed a bit more! Good luck!

P.S. Many thanks to Aneena, who is awlays so helpful!
tiana_suk

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 pm
Ijust got an email from the office and they told me my results which are for EU third countries. I got 26/40 and the minimum required was 27/40!!! 1 damn point! 1!!!!! Sad!
Petia_G

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 pm
TO: Tiana_suk

Hi Tiana, Hello to all of you. I've been reading this forum since the last traineeship applications. I got rejected for a second time and I'm really curious to see why and how many points do I actually need. Tiana. where did you send your request - to the e-mail from which you received the pre-selection letter?

Does anybody know? I read I must send it to the Traineeship office, but where exactly?

Thanks in advance!

Good luck to those who are pre-selected! I have a friend who was a stagiaire and then started working there. She told me that some DGs like lobbying trainees but some don't. I was also quite confused whether to lobby or not. But in her case she was invited by a DG which she didn't placed 1st and despite her weak motivation she got chosen. So, I think it's all luck! Or depending on country quota!
tiana_suk

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm
i just sent them an email on EAC-STAGES-DESK7@ec.europa.eu.
Petia_G

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm
OK, thank you! In my case it's desk6, but I guess it's the same!
hendy

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm
the "desks"are according to a country... the number signifies that the person deals with applicants from the given country, so write to the number that you receive letters from Smile
krista

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 pm
By the way, does anybody have any info on the country quotas to be fulfilled this year? Just curious...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum