Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2011 EP Traineeship - Schuman

+10
martin
jstar
Papo
tomi
myrskypilvi
kattie
ambassadrice
Claudia D
alexte
ccsastriques
14 posters
Go down
martin

March 2011 EP Traineeship - Schuman - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 EP Traineeship - Schuman

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm
parlguy wrote:You're welcome Smile

DG for the Presidency, D for Legislative Acts - how about you?

DG for Internal Policies, Committee on Transport and Tourism.

Now it looks like we are the only spammers on this forum, so I am curious, whether someone will join our discussion.

I need to practise my english before the traineeship so this is good place to work on it, isnĀ“t it?

And where are you from (parlguy)?
Bellka

March 2011 EP Traineeship - Schuman - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 EP Traineeship - Schuman

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am
guys, does anybody know, can we come later for a traineeship - cause I have not yet received the admission letter either and i'm afraid it's being delayed by post, can we generally come later than 1 march? or is it an absolutely strict date?

please answer who knows)))
martin

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm
Bellka wrote:guys, does anybody know, can we come later for a traineeship - cause I have not yet received the admission letter either and i'm afraid it's being delayed by post, can we generally come later than 1 march? or is it an absolutely strict date?

please answer who knows)))

Hi, I still have not recieved the admission letter by regular mail, so today I wrote an email to my supervisor. She answered me very promptly and sent me the scan copy of my admission letter with all instructions, so maybe you should try it too.

Good luck

Martin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum