Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lisa1989

Facebook Group Empty Facebook Group

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Hey,

what about a facebook group? Smile
Maria62

Facebook Group Empty Re: Facebook Group

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:35 pm
Yes! That'd be quite helpful actually! :-) I feel like there's only groups for the EC and none for the EP trainees.
Maria62

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:36 pm
Btw Lisa, may I ask if you got an offer for starting in February or in March?
lisa1989

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Starting in March Smile
Maria62

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:09 pm
Congratulations!! :-)
NinaRoox

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:01 pm
Did you already make a group? Smile
Trainee2017

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm
Hey, I also got an offer and already confirmed my interest Smile Couln't find any FB group though that's why I just created one (the name is EP Traineeship March 2017 so similar the ones already existing for the past years)

If someone has already created a group, please let me know and I will delete mine not to confuse people Smile

pops

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:32 pm
Trainee2017 wrote:Hey, I also got an offer and already confirmed my interest Smile Couln't find any FB group though that's why I just created one (the name is EP Traineeship March 2017 so similar the ones already existing for the past years)

If someone has already created a group, please let me know and I will delete mine not to confuse people Smile

Congratulations for getting the traineeship! and good shout with the facebook group!! cheers if you don't mind, what DG have you been accepted for and was that your first option? Many thanks!
Miguel Paiva

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 pm
Well folks, got my email with official internship + a phone call ( after sending an email requesting more info) regarding some internship basics.

Bruxels is confirmed Very Happy Im going for the Security and Defence unit, DG Defense and Security.

Couldnt find the EP group btw..Hope to see you guys soon.

Have you started the magna search for a room? Mad

*Im in a FB Group for EP trainees but for Luxembourg...Guess there are some Bruxels members there! Razz *
NinaRoox

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:25 pm
Miguel Paiva wrote:Well folks, got my email with official internship + a phone call ( after sending an email requesting more info) regarding some internship basics.

Bruxels is confirmed Very Happy Im going for the Security and Defence unit, DG Defense and Security.

*Im in a FB Group for EP trainees but for Luxembourg...Guess there are some Bruxels members there! Razz *

link to the fb group!
rimi17

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:35 am
Miguel Paiva wrote:Well folks, got my email with official internship + a phone call ( after sending an email requesting more info) regarding some internship basics.

Congratulations Very Happy !! May I ask when did you send the documents ?
lcf99

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:15 pm
NinaRoox wrote:

link to the fb group!

and there is the link,
thank you, see you soon
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum