Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Translators

+9
rachaelrosen
etetet
Irruiz
NicoMartin
Silvernight
Rise and Shine
leighleigh
SaraAmaro
ShefaniGirl
13 posters
Go down
VeCorrez

For Translators - Page 3 Empty Re: For Translators

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm
Irruiz wrote:Did anybody receive anything?

On the Facebook page a girl was picked for Finnish. It seems like other DGs have already sent their official offers, however translation traineeships seem quite behind on schedule. Don't know if this can help, sorry..
Irruiz

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm
I thought everybody received their offers on the same day. Offers or rejections, because I supoose we are also contacted to be rejected.
etetet

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 pm
i didnt get anything yet. it seems unlikely we ll get something today tho, at this point.

ugh. one more day, probz

bonne chance
Silvernight

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:23 am
I received the final confirmation on Wednesday and the actual offer yesterday, along with probably the majority of translators. Some languages seemed to be missing from the list of selected trainees we were sent, so maybe they'll get their offers later.
VeCorrez

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:26 am
Which unit?
OleSea

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Silvernight wrote:I received the final confirmation on Wednesday and the actual offer yesterday, along with probably the majority of translators. Some languages seemed to be missing from the list of selected trainees we were sent, so maybe they'll get their offers later.

Dear,

Which languages are missing from the list of selected trainees? Do you have other contacts of trainees?

Silvernight

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 pm
From what I can see Latvian and Estonian seem to be missing. Not sure if any others are, I'm currently not at home.
Correction: sorry, just Latvian. I was thrown off by a different language code (ET for Estonian, I thought it was supposed to be EE, like for the country).
OleSea

Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 pm
Silvernight wrote:From what I can see Latvian and Estonian seem to be missing. Not sure if any others are, I'm currently not at home.
Correction: sorry, just Latvian. I was thrown off by a different language code (ET for Estonian, I thought it was supposed to be EE, like for the country).

Thank you a lot and good luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum