Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fabest

Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) Empty Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK)

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:27 pm
*** Quiet neighbourhood, 7min from European Commission and 5min from NATO ***
**** Duplex Penthouse 140sqm + 80sqm terrace/balcony ****
Alone at floor (no neighbours, quiet), alarm, videophone, security door.
Kitchen hyper-equipped (washing machine+dishwasher+oven+fridge+microwave), locker at entrance, wc x2, dressing...
1 bedroom, and possibility to add 1 or 2 more bedroom(s) if needed.
Parking place on basement

Rent : 1390€ / mois
option Full furnished : +150€/mois

Please contact me on fabest1@libertysurf.fr
Regards,
Fabrice

Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) 223054437-sublime-appartement-penthouse-140m-bail-6mois-ok
Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) 223054437_1-sublime-appartement-penthouse-140m-bail-6mois-ok
Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) 223054437_5-sublime-appartement-penthouse-140m-bail-6mois-ok
Fabest

Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) Empty Re: Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK)

Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:19 am
When I say : possibility to add 1 or 2 more bedroom(s) if needed.
I just mean 2 bedrooms are ongoing to be added, they will be achieved within few days.
Fabest

Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK) Empty Re: Sublim apartment to rent close to European Institution (furnished and 6 months lease OK)

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:54 pm
I have 1 available bedroom into apartment, 2 bedrooms already taken by women from Eu commission.
Budget is 550e/person
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum