Go down
Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-12-05

Entry formalities in Belgium

on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm
I am a little confused about whether stagiaires at the European institutions need to register with their commune of residence - do the rules for EU employees ( apply to us, or do we need to complete a D├ęclaration Limosa (, or neither?
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum