Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
annaanna

ECHO / EuropeAid DGs Empty ECHO / EuropeAid DGs

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:09 am
Has anybody received any news from ECHO or EUROPEAID?
Any call or message? (I'm not asking about autoreplies Very Happy )
Do you know if those DGs are one of those that usually contact their candidates before making decision?
Dothey pay attention to lobbying?
I'd be grateful for sharing anything you know Smile
mlle

ECHO / EuropeAid DGs Empty Re: ECHO / EuropeAid DGs

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:02 am
Hey!
I was contacted by one unit in DEVCO and two divisions in EEAS.
I had lobbied to the DEVCO unit and they specifically mentioned my lobby email when they talked to me so I'd say lobbying definitely helps. They said they would take their decision before christmas. The two other divisions just emailed me saying they were interested in me and that they liked my CV. One of them asked for my candidate number so they could find me in the Blue Book (apparently, they can access it since yesterday). They didn't say anything apart from that though...nothing about whether they would select me or not so I do not really know what it means.

Apart from that I only got replies saying the unit/division could not take a trainee. I have a problem though as I am currently abroad and the people from DEVCO told me they couldn't reach me on the number indicated..so there seems to be some sort of network problem with my phone. I hope no one else tried calling me and couldn't reach me :-(
andyp

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:39 pm
mlle wrote:Hey!
I was contacted by one unit in DEVCO and two divisions in EEAS.
I had lobbied to the DEVCO unit and they specifically mentioned my lobby email when they talked to me so I'd say lobbying definitely helps. They said they would take their decision before christmas. The two other divisions just emailed me saying they were interested in me and that they liked my CV. One of them asked for my candidate number so they could find me in the Blue Book (apparently, they can access it since yesterday). They didn't say anything apart from that though...nothing about whether they would select me or not so I do not really know what it means.

Apart from that I only got replies saying the unit/division could not take a trainee. I have a problem though as I am currently abroad and the people from DEVCO told me they couldn't reach me on the number indicated..so there seems to be some sort of network problem with my phone. I hope no one else tried calling me and couldn't reach me :-(

Thanks for sharing this info! Could you tell us which unit in DEVCO contacted you? Thanks a lot!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum