Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mahbube89

traineeship general Empty traineeship general

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:57 pm
hy there,

I wanto to ask you your opinion. I was selected in the blue book but then refused at the last stage. Is it ok if I send the same application?? Frankly, It's very annoying to write another motivation letter......
thanks

sofia Wink
Aneena
Aneena

traineeship general Empty Re: traineeship general

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 am
I don't think anybody will ever notice.
elvis4ever

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 am
I wanted to ask other people's opinion about my concern. I was in the Blue Book the last time but didn't get selected in the end either. Now I guess I want to apply again.

I am a bit hesitant this time though. I am now going to do an internship and then I might or might not get a job. If I do get a job, I will have to decline the Commission's offer afterwards if I get selected in the end.

My question is.. do they keep track of people who decline offers? Is declining the offer going to affect me in my future applications to EC?
Aneena
Aneena

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 am
I don't think anybody will ever notice. Just my humble personal opinion after observing how the system works.
elvis4ever

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:08 pm
Okay, thank you, Aneena
raulalex

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:01 pm
Hi, I remember to have read something about that in the traineeship documentation, and the conclusion was that they do in a way keep track of people who declined the offers they got. If I clearly remember, it was more or less saying that selection priority would not be given to candidates who refused an offer from one of the units, in case that for instance 2 competing candidates had same chances/selections points to be selected but one declined a certain offer in the past. Anyway, if I'll find the source document I'll come back here and post it. Good luck with the application.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum