Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pivanova89

Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details Empty Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details

Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:23 pm
Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have official information on the travel allowance that will be available this year? In the welcome pack I see no info about it, it says that more will be posted in the beginning of August on the website. Besides the general description in the official Rules of the traineeship, does somebody have a more precise information about it, what does it cover, what not, etc.? Thanks in advance!
sandman

Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details Empty Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm
pivanova89 wrote:Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have official information on the travel allowance that will be available this year? In the welcome pack I see no info about it, it says that more will be posted in the beginning of August on the website. Besides the general description in the official Rules of the traineeship, does somebody have a more precise information about it, what does it cover, what not, etc.? Thanks in advance!

This is what I received today:

Dear future trainee,

The final information will be published in your ECAS accounts by the end of August. It is better for you to buy the ticket now if the price is more cheap and interesting.

Best regards,
pivanova89

Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details Empty Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:30 pm
Thanks for the info. I guess it's best to proceed with buying the tickets instead of waiting for them. The only thing is that information from previous trainees varies regarding one-way and round-trip tickets. How are you booking yours?
Falbala

Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Hello,

Could you guys please tell me if you are already chosen and do you know where I can see the chosen candidates for the Alicante in October 2014? On the site I see only the reserve list - are there the candidates who are in reserve and are not selected?
Thank you in advance Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum