Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pennyluvv

OHIM, EFSA Empty OHIM, EFSA

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:59 pm
Hello,

I didn't know actually where to write this post, anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone did apply for OHIM or EFSA and receive any news, thanks!  Smile
Saar

OHIM, EFSA Empty Re: OHIM, EFSA

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm
Hi! I applied to both of them! and OHIM informed me that my application is in the pre-selection phase ... Would you mind me asking what is your background? I am a lawyer interested in IP and food law.
pennyluvv

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm
Saar wrote:Hi! I applied to both of them! and OHIM informed me that my application is in the pre-selection phase ... Would you mind me asking what is your background? I am a lawyer interested in IP and food law.

Hi! I received the same email from OHIM, I have been working in a Business School so I applied for the Academy, that is definitely my sector, training and event organization. So, fingers crossed!
Tom1822

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:41 am
Hey,

I have received the message informing me about the preselection for OHIM traineeship but I guess it just means that you have completed the "CTM nutshell" online course. It does not mean that you have been chosen according to your qualifications. Everybody who completed the online course has been preselected.
But anyway I wish you good luck guys. My field of interest is Human resources.
Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the results!
JustinB

Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 pm
Hello, guys!

No news for the OHIM yet? DO you know when do they normally announce it? Because the 30th of June - 1st of Sept sounds so indefinite :O And I can't wait !!!!

Btw, I have also applied for the Academy Smile
Tom1822

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:58 pm
Hello,

today I received a call from OHIM where they offered me a trainee position. They said that they would send the confirmation email with further information soon.

Has anybody of you received similar call?

Let me know Smile
pennyluvv

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:10 pm
Hey Tom!
Congrats!!
I would like to receive the same call, but so far no news unfortunately!
You applied for HR right? May I ask you about your profile and background?
Thanks!

Very Happy
pennyluvv

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:03 pm
Tom1822 wrote:Hello,

today I received a call from OHIM where they offered me a trainee position. They said that they would send the confirmation email with further information soon.

Let me know Smile

Hey! Incredible I just received that call!!!
They asked me about my interest on the position, and the lady told me she would let me know in case of positive result.. so I am confused! Because if it was the interview, what are they evaluating?? I mean, I answered correctly I guess, but it was nothing special!!
Tom could you tell me if for you it has been the same or if they offered the position directly with that call?
Thanks!!!
Tom1822

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 pm
pennyluvv wrote:
Tom1822 wrote:Hello,

Let me know Smile

Hey! Incredible I just received that call!!!
They asked me about my interest on the position, and the lady told me she would let me know in case of positive result.. so I am confused! Because if it was the interview, what are they evaluating?? I mean, I answered correctly I guess, but it was nothing special!!
Tom could you tell me if for you it has been the same or if they offered the position directly with that call?
Thanks!!!

Dear pennyluv,

congrats to the call! Very Happy
For me it was kind of the same. They called me and checked if I was still interested. But they did not tell me anything about the positive results. They just informed me that if I was still interested they would send me an confirming email with further details. And they did so on the other day.

So I would suggest you to wait until tomorrow to see if they are gonna send you something.

Good luck with that and hopefully see you in Alicante!

T.
pennyluvv

Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm
Thank you Tom!
It would be a pleasure to meet you there, anyway so far no email Sad
Did you receive it exactely the day after??
I think that I understood they should evaluate something.. maybe they called more than one person for this position and are deciding among the available applicants whom matches at the best that profile..
Tom1822

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:01 pm
pennyluvv wrote:Thank you Tom!
It would be a pleasure to meet you there, anyway so far no email Sad
Did you receive it exactely the day after??
I think that I understood they should evaluate something.. maybe they called more than one person for this position and are deciding among the available applicants whom matches at the best that profile..

Yes I did. It is a high time to give you finally their decision since the traineeship is beginning quite soon. I am sure that they will let you know.

So fingers crossed and let me know how it ended up for you.

Tom
kenya87

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Hi guys, I am new to the forum.

I found out a few days ago that I am on the reserve list of trainees for OHIM, but I have not been contacted by phone, nor by email. Do you know what it means to be on this reserve list? I mean, is there any real chance of being offered a position, provided that there are about 500 people on that list?

Thanks to who will reply

kenya
Sponsored content