Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got an offer?

+26
stefania
xsophiex
bjoe0502
lammas
jovjov
agust
lucia8
yordanova
manuyoo
vladodc
zupa24
XantManos
mms
joel1
MickyMouse
soof
nito19
galang
katiebvb
dvantonova
erasmosotog
socio2003
strengara
Nogro
tais_toi
ristlin
30 posters
Go down
vladodc

Anyone got an offer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone got an offer?

Thu May 15, 2014 1:49 pm
Anyone applied for the European Agency for Fundamental Rights? If yes, have you received any updates on the selection lately?
nito19

Thu May 15, 2014 1:56 pm
I did But no news. They said in the app doc that the shortlisted candidates would be contacted in June
vladodc

Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 pm
Thanks! Good luck to all of us Smile
manuyoo

Fri May 16, 2014 10:59 am
For EESC, I got pre-selected and I sent my documents. Have somebody got this answer too? When do u think they will give us a final answer? maybe a month,...
galang

Mon May 19, 2014 6:42 pm
Has anybody had an interview yet??
soof

Tue May 20, 2014 9:57 am
I had one. In the end they told me they'd send their final choice to the traineeship office and I'd hear from them mid-June... This waiting drives me crazy!
erasmosotog

Tue May 20, 2014 10:42 am
soof wrote:I had one. In the end they told me they'd send their final choice to the traineeship office and I'd hear from them mid-June... This waiting drives me crazy!

For what program did they interview you? Thanks and good luck!
soof

Tue May 20, 2014 8:13 pm
erasmosotog wrote:
soof wrote:I had one. In the end they told me they'd send their final choice to the traineeship office and I'd hear from them mid-June... This waiting drives me crazy!

For what program did they interview you? Thanks and good luck!

That was CoR.
yordanova

Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 pm
Dear people,

I really need your help.
Since I have been pre-selected for EESC, I have been comparing the rules and conditions in the webpage with the e-mail that I received from the Trainee Office.
In the last e-mail I received it was written: "in order to check your eligibility, would you please submit on the online application https://trainee.eesc.europa.eu/login.aspx?culture=en the following documents" and I uploaded all my diplomas, cetificates and a scan of my ID before the deadline May 12th. On the other hand, whle reading the rules on the website and opinions of other applicants in the forum, it appears that I should have sent copies by post to the office. Checking my online profile, I see as a status "awaiting documents".
I strictly followed the rules from the e-mail that I have received in April 30th.

I would appreciate if you can provide me with information on which rules I should have followed.
I hope I didn't mess up my application. Sad I sent an e-mail to the Trainee Office, but no one responded.
Thanks in advance.
soof

Fri May 23, 2014 11:04 am
I cannot speak for EESC since I got preselected for CoR, but I believe they have the same system. Besides, in case you are referring to posts in this forum from previous years, they have definitely changed their application process with regards to sending documents. If you have done everything the email requested you to do, I think you should be fine!!

So, for CoR: I also only uploaded the documents online (as said in the email) and was interviewed the week after the deadline. If I check my online status, it also still says "preselected - awaiting documents". So I guess everything should be fine.
yordanova

Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Yes, soof, you are right and I really appreciate your answer.
I was misleaded from other applicants but I received an e-mail from the EESC Traineeship Office in which they are stating exactly the same as you.
Thank you once again and I wish you luck in the final selection process! Smile
lucia8

Sun May 25, 2014 8:48 pm
I've been pre-selected for the EESC and I've also sent the required documents, so now I'm just waiting for a response. Do you think applicants to the EESC get interviewed?
agust

Fri May 30, 2014 11:59 am
strengara wrote:Has anyone been pre-selected for Cor?

Yeah, pre-selected, had interview few weeks ago for the ALDE. Feel like I failed massively in the interview though!Sad Told they will announce the results in the first week of June and I couldn't wait and tried to call them earlier, but no one is picking up the phone. I guess just have to wait and see! Good luck to everyone who have been pre-selected!Smile
lucia8

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:17 pm
Has anyone been selected yet? They gave the results to the candidates of the Commission. I'm sooo anxious!!
manuyoo

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 pm
I received a "reserve list" answer from the EC and the CoR. So now I'm waiting impatiently for a positive answer from the EESC and the EP  bounce
vladodc

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:17 pm
Anyone got any updates from the European Agency for Fundamental Rights?
zupa24

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:29 pm
I know about one girl who already had an interview last week for the Communication department.

vladodc wrote:Anyone got any updates from the European Agency for Fundamental Rights?
jovjov

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 am
vladodc wrote:Anyone got any updates from the European Agency for Fundamental Rights?

FRA update:

here is an answer on selection follow up I 've got on May 15th:

Dear Candidate,

The selection procedure is not finalized yet. Results can be expected not before the end of June. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your patience.

With kind regards,
FRA Recruitment
lucia8

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:53 pm
I emailed them and this is what they said:
Dear Lucia,

We are still checking the submitted documents. By the end of next week, your application should switch to "pre-selected, eligibility check confirmed". By the end of the month, you will be either selected or in the reserve list.

Best regards,
EESC Traineeship Coordination
lammas

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm
Has anyone gotten feedback from COR? Anyone interviewed for European Alliance?

It said in the preselection e-mail that they would look through the documents within 15 days after the deadline on the 23rd of May, so slowly its time for them to give a sign of life.
galang

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:22 pm
Just heard that I have been placed in the reserve list for CoR, congratulations to those who made it and best of luck to the rest of us who will be re-applying! Smile
lucia8

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:44 pm
They just sent me an email from EESC saying, "Pre-selected - eligibility check confirmed". So I assumed they just checked the documents we sent a month ago.
bjoe0502

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am
Hey all!

I am also on the reserve list for CoR ( I applied to Unit 2 and Unit 3, and I just have 1 interview at Unit 2, i don't why), anyway congratulation to those who made it. I will re-apply to the next session also.
What do you think is it possible that somebody refuse the traineeship? and Can we ask which is our position on the resrve list?

What do you think?
xsophiex

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I am still waiting for an email like the most of you. But in the meanwhile, does anyone of you know what you earn with the EESC traineeship? I cannot find any information about the salary. I know it is not much but the exact amount is a mystery for me.

Good luck with waiting and if anyone already got a positive reaction, please do tell

bjoe0502

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:41 pm
I read before that it is something near to 1000 €/moth + some travel expences
xsophiex

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 pm
ah thanks Bjoe! are you trying to get into the EESC traineeship?
lucia8

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:05 pm
Yes, I think is something like 1000€. They say something like a third of the entry salary of an administrator (don't exactly remember if they said one third, but I remember calculating it and it was around 1000).
What units have people chosen from the EESC?
bjoe0502

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 pm
xsophiex wrote:ah thanks Bjoe! are you trying to get into the EESC traineeship?

I don't know what is EESC traineeship? can you explain me?
lucia8

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:32 pm
bjoe0502 wrote:

The EESC means: European Economic and Social Committee. This specific forum conversation is about traineeships at the EESC and CoR (Committee of the Regions). Which one have you applied to?

From what I've seen, people who have applied to the Cor have already been informed if they have been selected or not. On the other hand, people who have applied to the EESC have only been told if their documents are eligible. So we are still waiting for a response.
bjoe0502

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 am
lucia8 wrote:
bjoe0502 wrote:

The EESC means: European Economic and Social Committee. This specific forum conversation is about traineeships at the EESC and CoR (Committee of the Regions). Which one have you applied to?

From what I've seen, people who have applied to the Cor have already been informed if they have been selected or not. On the other hand, people who have applied to the EESC have only been told if their documents are eligible. So we are still waiting for a response.

I am applied for CoR and I am on the reserve list. So I will re-apply at the next round
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum