Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
martin88

Application procedure Empty Application procedure

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:03 pm
Hello everyone!!!
I have some questions regarding the application procedure.
After completing and submitted the on line application form, do we have to send a print copy by mail? to what address? application must be postmarked by 3rd february?
Is not clear in the application form.
Thanks a lot for your help and good luck.
pinhead

Application procedure Empty Re: Application procedure

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:02 am
martin88 wrote:Hello everyone!!!
I have some questions regarding the application procedure.
After completing and submitted the on line application form, do we have to send a print copy by mail? to what address? application must be postmarked by 3rd february?
Is not clear in the application form.
Thanks a lot for your help and good luck.

Wow! It seems that this forum is rapidly becoming the lazy person's guide to Commission Traineeships!

Did you actually take the time to even VISIT the traineeships website, Martin? Because you would have seen it written in BOLD letters, that "The European Commission does not require you to submit any paper documents at this stage". This is after the first click, not hidden deep in the website!!

Please refrain from using this forum and posting utterly useless and dumb questions, unless of course you decide to take it seriously, thank you very much.
Martina_

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Hey Martin!! You do not need to send any documents at this stage in the process, only when you get pre-selected in a few months. By that time the TO will provide you with further information so no need to be worried at this point. Good luck! Smile
pinhead

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 pm
I wish people stopped answering STUPID questions.

Instead of providing USEFUL information, people prefer to write posts to answer the questions of people, who clearly have NO fucking chance of making it even to the preselection stage!

Example: How many posts have been written, concerning the lobbying procedure, since last week, when the results were announced for the previous session? I mean detailed information on lobbying by those who were finally chosen, not random opinions!! You know the answer: NOT EVEN ONE.

To new members: Feel free to leech and troll by asking a few dozen more times until February, if you have to send paper applications. After all, let's have some fun, since you stand 0 (zero) chances of being chosen.

This forum is a total wreck.
DanRan

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 pm
pinhead wrote:I wish people stopped answering STUPID questions.

Instead of providing USEFUL information, people prefer to write posts to answer the questions of people, who clearly have NO fucking chance of making it even to the preselection stage!

Example: How many posts have been written, concerning the lobbying procedure, since last week, when the results were announced for the previous session? I mean detailed information on lobbying by those who were finally chosen, not random opinions!! You know the answer: NOT EVEN ONE.

To new members: Feel free to leech and troll by asking a few dozen more times until February, if you have to send paper applications. After all, let's have some fun, since you stand 0 (zero) chances of being chosen.

This forum is a total wreck.

To pin(k)head - Why you have to spread around your useless, not wanted, hateful and repetitive opinion, only showing what kind of person you are - poor, miserable, lonely and small...

P.S. And remember - ignoring the problem does not mean you solved it! Wink
pinhead

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm
Oh! Here comes DanRan, the white knight, ready to save people from harsh comments, in case they are insulted and do not fill their application forms well. Poor candidates!

What USEFUL thing have you posted since you became a member DanRan? Be honest!

PS. And remember, showing up uninvited to "save" forum trolls who post stupid questions will not get you any prizes  Wink 
DanRan

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:34 pm
Man you are stupid!
Candidates ask questions, preferably people been trainees answer. Doesn't matter who posts what - questions or answers - that is what a forum is about. When you don't like it - pass!
I don't want to save anyone, it is just you that I don't like!
By the way, every comment you made, actually is cited from the EC application webpage, so not so substantial information is provided by you whatsoever.
you never gonna be near the EC!
pinhead

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 pm
Ha ha! Do you know who I am asshole? i HAVE BEEN involved in a traineeship...in the not so distant past.

I am here to simply offer help to candidates with SERIOUS questions and try to raise the quality of this forum...Did you even read my posts? And you are sticking your nose trying to save stupid lurkers. Mind your business, bozo!
martin88

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm
oh pinhead I'M REALLY SORRY TO UPEST YOU!!! could you ever forgive me, dear?!
Anyway, stopping hilarity, of course I pay attention to the EC web site and application process, but I asked to be sure because a friend of mine who NOW IS WORKING AT THE EC THANKS TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINEESHIP said me that, and she is sure!
Maybe they have changed the procedure or maybe she loses her mind! Smile
thanks guys!!
pinhead

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm
martin88 wrote:oh pinhead I'M REALLY SORRY TO UPEST YOU!!! could you ever forgive me, dear?!
Anyway, stopping hilarity, of course I pay attention to the  EC web site and application process, but I asked to be sure because a friend of mine who NOW IS WORKING AT THE EC THANKS TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINEESHIP said me that, and she is sure!
Maybe they have changed the procedure or maybe she loses her mind! Smile
thanks guys!!

Do you believe someone who was a trainee maybe 2 years ago OR the OFFICIAL site of the commission??? The procedure has changed over the last 2 years...

Wow, this is something that has never happened before, indeed! These procedures should never change, why are these stupid Eurocrats confusing us? And you know what, you also no longer have to choose a DG at this stage! Go on, tell your friend! She will believe you are a liar, so, don't do it, you will ruin your friendship!

To get serious now, my suggestion is: learn to use your mind asap. OR simply do not bother sending the application. You will thank me for saving you VALUABLE TIME. But if you send the application... don't tell me that I didn't warn you!
pinhead

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:34 am
@Ivyspirit:

You are so kind, i am really sorry! Let us leave the lurkers and leeches post their stupid and ignorant questions, because they are soooo lazy to read the traineeship website, not to mention the rest of this forum!

As if they are going to be selected, if they are so dumb or unmotivated!!!

So, let's open 3 more topics this weekend to ask if we send paper applications or why do we not choose a DG in the application form, oh, why??

Why encourage this SHITTY behaviour?

MEANWHILE, I remind everyone that the results of the selection of trainees for the previous session were disclosed 10 days ago...600+ trainees, and not ONE of them has posted a message, in the relevant topics, to say things about the lobbying, or the interview or other USEFUL stuff, NOT available in the traineeships website. Not one. I have only read 2 or 3 messages from the several thousands trainees of the last few years giving substantial information about these things. This is the definition of free-riding behaviour...

Do you think that these trainees will remember to visit again this website, except for a few good people? In June or next December when these topics will be hot again??? I hope you are not so naive!!  Very Happy 

I will post and say whatever I want. If you don't like it, don't read it!
pinhead

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:37 am
Ok, it seems that Ivyspirit, who wrote a very bad message, decided to erase it...I hope she understood the fairness of my positions in any case! My comment above still holds true!
Ivyspirit

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 pm
Ivyspirit is glad you read it though, pinhead Smile This fight is useless, this is the only reason I decided to erase my "very bad" message and stop feeding the fire.
DanRan

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm
pinhead wrote:Ok, it seems that Ivyspirit, who wrote a very bad message, decided to erase it...I hope she understood the fairness of my positions in any case! My comment above still holds true!

homo
pinhead

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 pm
DanRan wrote:

homo

Dude, are you on drugs or something? Because swearing will not get you far in the EU, believe me. After all, I am not gay but are you some kind of homophobic asshole? Get lost!
DanRan

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm
pinhead wrote:
DanRan wrote:

homo

Dude, are you on drugs or something? Because swearing will not get you far in the EU, believe me. After all, I am not gay but are you some kind of homophobic asshole? Get lost!

I swear??? Are you retarded or what??? This is a ascertainment!
shte te schupq smotanqk nasran
martin88

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm
Guys after submitting the online application I didn't receive any e mail of confirmation. do you?

"Great Pinhead sorry for the dumb question from a dumb person".
pinhead

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 pm
martin88 wrote:Guys after submitting the online application I didn't receive any e mail of confirmation. do you?

"Great Pinhead sorry for the dumb question from a dumb person".

Actually this is not a dumb question, this is a rookie question from a lazy person who does not even check his account. It should state somewhere in there that your application has been submitted successfully, you bum.
etoilefilante

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:05 am
So last year we didnt hear about preselection until mid May...im hoping this year they are more organized and we hear back much sooner Smile I guess we will know the timeline after Feb 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum