Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
didox

if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ? Empty if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm
I read from some comments that they have already learned about their "stage". Lastly, I have received an e -mail :
On behalf of ..., Head of ..., I would like to thank you for your expression of interest to do a traineeship within Unit ... at DG ... As soon as the selection procedure is completed you will be informed in due course by the Traineeship Office.

What does this mean ? preferably the ex-chosen candidates or this year's applicants who have received the confirmation by a DG or unit ?
Jay

if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ? Empty Re: if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 pm
@Didox...I got the same answer! Should we wait or just understand we weren't selected!?
didox

if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ? Empty Re: if you are selected by a unit, do they let you know now ?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm
I am really not sure.. I think we should keep on lobbying, we won't lose anything
openeye

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm
All I can tell you is that it seems like a standard response to me ;-)

There is a reason that the Traineeship Office deals with offers and refusals exclusively (at least in theory) so that applicants dont start spamming the HoUs.

Just be patient guys, over (in whatever way..) soon.. :-)
annacska
annacska

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Hi,

I've been stagiaire at the EC.
I agree with Didox. I think this meal means that you are not selected for that particular Unit.
Well I got answer in the middle of January. The Traineeship Office contacted me by phone and asking if I am still interested in and then sent me the full package of the docs. Very Happy
Do not give up guys!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum