Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marti.
Marti.

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty Internship at the European Court of Auditors

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 pm
Hy guys,
anyone who's been selected for an internship at the ECA, starting from Sept 2013? In general, any intern in Luxembourg? Most of the interns are going to Bruxelles but for those who are going to Luxembourg instead, we should keep in contact Smile
Relika.

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty Traineeship starting October 1st

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 am
Hi Marti,

are you already in Luxembourg? I will start on October 1st and will arrive - I think - few days earlier.

Did you already find a flat? Can you give me some hints about that? I am now using the site appartager.lu, yet I haven't found anything.

Take care and have fun on your first day!

Relika
Vesnek

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty Re: Internship at the European Court of Auditors

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 am
Hi,

I will also start on October 1st.

I'm looking for a flat too. For now, it's seems difficult to find anything. Any advice would be very helpful.

Have fun and see you all soon!

Vesna
Margareta12

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty Internship at the European Court of Auditors, October 2013

Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:51 pm
Hi,

I also will start the training on October 1st.
It is very difficult to find accommodation in Luxembourg. I think is better if we can rent an apartment together (2-3 people).
Good luck and see you soon.

Margareta
Relika.

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty Re: Internship at the European Court of Auditors

Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm
Hi Margareta,

count me in! If you find anything, let me know. I am also looking for anything, but I haven't been so lucky yet.. If I will find anything, I will post it here.

Take care,
Relika
Margareta12

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:34 pm
Guys,

could anybody tell me which is the most convenient insurance company from Luxembourg? Or which company did you use for your insurance?

Thanks,

Margareta
Vesnek

Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 am
Hi Margareta,

you can also count me in for that Smile. I'm still searching, without any luck so far.
Vesnek

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am
Hi girls,

did you have any luck yet? Are you still interested to find a shared apartment? What do you thing about connecting and trying to find some flat together?

Regards, Vesna
averpan

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty ECA Traineeship from 1st September

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:33 pm
Marti. wrote:Hy guys,
anyone who's been selected for an internship at the ECA, starting from Sept 2013? In general, any intern in Luxembourg? Most of the interns are going to Bruxelles but for those who are going to Luxembourg instead, we should keep in contact Smile

Hello Marti, hello to everyone! I will start my traineeship at the Court on 1st September.
Is there anybody who is looking for a room near Kirchberg or 30 minutes far from it?

see you
Panos
Vesnek

Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 pm
Hy, you can send an email to AccueilLux@europarl.europa.eu and they will provide you with the list of available accommodation, for trainees. Good luck with your search.

Vesna
ginestra

Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 pm
Hello !

I have some questions for the people who did an internship at the European Court of Auditors :
- when did you apply for an internship starting in October ?
- what is your background ?
- is it possible to do an internship in the field of press relation / communication at the Court ?

Thank you very much for your help Smile
Intern94

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:23 pm
Hey guys! One question: The deadline for the February 2017 ECA Internship was at 31th of October 2016. When do you think they'r going to contact people who applied for this internship? Many thanks.
Macaviity

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:38 am
I have a question, I remember reading that the CoA was located in Both Brussels and Strasbourg and there would be traineeships available in both places. Now I only seem to hear about Strasbourg. Do you guys know if they will also take trainees in Brussels?
ale92

Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:28 pm
Hi guys! I'd like to know if anybody has been contacted yet for the February session. And if so did you receive an email or a phone call?
Thank you
Macaviity

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 am
I received a phone call interview (about 10 days ago) and the day after an e-mail that I was selected.
stefie

Internship at the European Court of Auditors Empty May 2017 traineeship

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:41 pm
Hey guys! Has anyone applied for the May 2017 traineeship? When do you believe the successful applicants will be contacted?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum