Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ECandidate
http://atraineeinbrussels.blogspot.com/

Win a free career coaching offer! Empty Win a free career coaching offer!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:34 pm
Hello guys,

I had the proposal from this consultancy firm (specialized in career coaching) to share this offer with the readers of my blog + everyone who could be interested. Just by participating you will be able to get feedback from a career coach for free, plus attending a free meeting in Brussels, so I think it is a win-win situation for all J all details are below:

A Trainee in Brussels, in partnership with OrientaEuro.eu, has an offer for one of its lucky readers! One of you will have the chance to participate, for FREE, in the "career coaching EPSO package" (a combination of meetings, sessions, self-managed material and email support that OrientaEuro.eu has just started to offer, with a special focus on the trainees and temporary/contract agents), a programme worth of 219€!
This is what you have to do in order to participate and get the chance of winning:
1) Like and share this post on Facebook
2) Fill in this career assessment tool
3) Send it to info@orientaeuro.eu by next Sunday, the 16th of June
For all participants, a career coach will give you feedback and suggestions for free by email and you will then have the opportunity to have a free information meeting at OrientaEuro.eu, in which you can ask questions, inform yourself more in-depth about the coaching process and, thus, receive a more profound impression whether career coaching would be the right next step for you or if you could take other steps towards your dream careers.

In addition, one lucky person will win the whole "career coaching package" mentioned above! Participate now, as all participants are already winners for having the opportunity of getting free advice on their career projects.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum