Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kzs

JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union) Empty JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm
any news JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union)?
talosta

JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union) Empty Re: JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Sadly none! Sad Did you apply for the EEAS positions or the Commission ones? I am from Italy and I applied for the EEAS ones.

According to the indicative timeline (http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/jed/index_en.htm), the validation of preselected candidates should have been finalized already in October... And rules say:

Art. 3.4: "The name of unsuccessful applicant(s), i.e. below the threshold, will be communicated by the EEAS to each Member State. The latter shall then inform by all appropriate means these applicants in due time about the result of their application."

Art. 3.6: "Above mentioned lists A and B will be communicated by the EEAS to member States' Permanent Representations to ensure appropriate and timely information of preselected candidates"

(http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/jed/docs/jpd_decision_coo_implementing_rules_en.pdf)
kzs

JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union) Empty Re: JUNIOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE EU DELEGATIONS (JPD) (High Level Traineeship Programme in the Delegations of the European Union)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 pm
I applied for the EEAS position and did not have receive any news from EEAS or Delegation. It would be good to know whether they will stay within deadlines or whether we'll have to be patient...

May I ask you, for which EU DEL did you apply (preferences)?
bkap

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 am
Same here, from Greece, was preselected by the Grk government and advised to wait till the EEAS finalize its selection. No news yet from either the EEAS or any delegation (all preferences in Australasia).
talosta

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 am
Two days ago I wrote an email to the national agency which is taking care of this. I don't even know whether I have been preselected or not.
I know for sure that French applicants were notified of the results of the preselection.
kzs

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 am
talosta by "preselection" do you mean preselection by French government or already EEAS?
talosta

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 am
by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Jnster

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm
I got preselected by the Czech national agency at the end of October and still have no information about the results of EEAS preselection (A and B lists) either. Did anyone get contacted about whether they made it past the 65/100 points threshold?
The final results of the delegations' selections should be available in December. However, it also says that those who were put on the A list would be contacted by e-mail and given the right to contact the delegations.....which should have been done by now.......i.e. if you're on the B list, you might not get contacted at all until the end of the process. I would personally really need to know about these A and B lists since I have another good job offer to which I need to reply ASAP!
talosta

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 pm
I have called the Italian national agency. They told me they have preselected 4 candidates and sent the list to the EEAS, which is going to "do the rest". Sadly, I am not among the preselected candidates.
Good luck to you all! Smile
kzs

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am
sorry to hear that it did not work for you. Hope we will get some news soon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum