Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selections??:D :S

+18
chevre9
Antoinos
DG_EMPL
niuvois
luizzaa
asebastiann
Ayram
Natalija
Billy_Joe
nochrreq
marta.g
scras
candidate
hschulz
Alicec
anacristina
sagarmatha
leila_p
22 posters
Go down
asebastiann

Selections??:D :S - Page 2 Empty Re: Selections??:D :S

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:45 pm
Ok Ayram what can I say good luck we will see maybe you will find one way to access again your online aplication
Ayram

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 am
Thanks asebastiann ! Yes, actually no acceptance form..they just emailed me back saying that the docuemnts were well received.
BTW I think/hope that they contact you on your mail if selected or if you're put on a reserve list right?
Natalija

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm
Hey,

I end up sending them an email about the documents, and the answer is that we have to send just the documents required in the email they sent to us.

I did not received acceptance form also, bus as I can see, every year they have different rules so i think that is not an issue.

I just send my doc, I hope I will receive and email back that everything is ok.

Do you know how long the selection process will take?

Good luck,
N.
asebastiann

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Hey Natalija,

Ok thanks we hope we will receive e-mail back with confirmation of documents well received as Ayram and next steps we need to follow.
luizzaa

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:49 pm
I haven't heard back from the EESC yet... When are they supposed to contact us and stuff? thanks
Ayram

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm
Hello I've received a mail saying to upload my documents on the online application form - finally I got to enter in it Smile. My status is now Pre Selected - reserve list, this means that the selction are over and that selected candidates have already been contacted ?
niuvois

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 pm
hey guys,

I received the pre-selection e-mail from the EESC one week ago and have just uploaded the documents, although I'm not sure if the meet the requirements as the current letter of enrolment has been generated automatically and does not bear a signature. Does anyone know if it's enough?

What I don't get are the different e-mail we've received with different documents being required to transmit. I didn't receive anything regarding a police record for instance. Does anyone know what the following procedure looks like?

DG_EMPL

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 pm
I received a contract from the CoR. First I had three interviews, then they called me and told me that I am their first choice. After that they invited me to come to an event and meet the team (I'm currently in Brussels). At the meeting they told me that HR will contact me with further details for the documents. I had to send some more documents with clarifications, as details like the exact working dates of a previous employment were missing. I sent those a week later, and received the contract, financial forms, etc. last week. I'm supposed to send it back with a police record and a health statement by 16 January.
asebastiann

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Hey Nathalia, Ayram and everybody

Anyone received one sign about the selection of eesc? I uploaded all documents required but i have the status preselected-reserve list it means that is not sure if i will be selected? i need wait to contact me ?
asebastiann

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 pm
DG_EMPL you applied for eesc ?
Antoinos

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm
in the same position as asebastiann...preselcted-reserve list for the eesc
chevre9

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:10 pm
Hello everyone,

yesterday, at morning I got an email with official offer of internship in EESC Smile
what I understood from this email is that till holidays they want to have replies from selected people wheather they are interested in their offer or not.
However, at least in my case, is signing sth in blanco, details about work will be sent after holidays...Smile

Anyways, do not give up!!
as you see some ppl applied for 2 EU institutions, EC is still selecting candidates...etc. Smile
Ayram

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 am
Hey chevre9 lots of congratulations:-) !! I've just checked my status and it still says "PreSelected - Reserve List".

At this point I guess that all the selected candidates have already been contacted by EESC. Let's hope for the next time!
Natalija

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 pm
Hey,

'preselcted-reserve list' here also Smile
lutxia

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Hi everyone!
I got selected for EESC!

I've received the "selected email" on 17/12/12 and the formal proposal on 19/12/12.
I am now waiting for the email about more practical information. Has anyone received yet?

Congratulations to the ones who got it too! I'm sure we will soon have opportunity to meet.
For the ones that are still waiting, keep on trying...in my case, the third time's the charm!
Mario

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Dear all,
It is my first time on a forum so I hope I am addressing the right question in the right place.
I applied for the first time for a traineeship at the EESC for the period from 16 February 2013 to 15 July 2013. I received a single email since applying in October saying that my Application form is valid. I have just checked my status in my personal account and it says “Application form valid”. Until when should I expect this status to change (if it will change). Is the selection process over?
Thank you very much for any information. Smile
stefy

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am
Hei there!
Does anybody know how many words/characters are we allowed to write in the "motivation" section in the application form?

Thanks in advance!
alexandraamarandei

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm
Hello everyone!

Just like you, Mario, I too have applied for the first time for a traineeship at the EESC, but for another period, from 16 february 2014 to 15 July 2014 and I have only received this one e-mail so far, saying that my application form is valid. From what I have read on this forum, I think the EESC will contact those who have been preselected somewhere in November or maybe even December. I just hope it will worth all the waiting because right now I am in ,,waiting mode"Smile
Best of luck to you all, I hope we all get preselected!Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum