Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raymondgemen

looking for room / other people to share Empty looking for room / other people to share

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 pm
Dear,

I'm from the Netherlands (almost 30) and was a trainee for the Commission in Italy (DG JRC) untill the 15th of October. Currently I am working in Brussels at the European Food Information Council in the Louiza area.

I'm looking for a place in Brussels (budget max 500 EUR), so most probably shared. I you have place, or also looking for something shared, please contact me (raymondgemen@hotmail.com or +31641307516). I'm not in a rush and could rent something now, but also later (January/February).

NB; my only criterium is a washing machine!! :-)

Best wishes,

Raymond
MsSunshine

looking for room / other people to share Empty Re: looking for room / other people to share

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Hi guys,
I am leaving Brussels this week and I give my apartment for rent. Location is in Ixelles next to VUB and ULB university and to the Etterbeek station. it is duplex 40m2 Price: 650 eur. Free: immediately.
If you are interested you can contact me for more information by e-mail or phone:
mail: lepa_sela@yahoo.com
tel: +32477223683
You can contact me at any time
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum