Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

+54
dzsud
Wave_brx
zeko
christiaanvogels
Nika
Lau
zoki3
ann_soph
asset
a.cross
nazaria
equitysdarling
beerchen
Hulk
bendebe
specterina
latejoiner
floretino
Glober
Fabs
memories
Daiana
Aneena
cloudy
fasu
Annie1996
Joan85
ovca
caminero
Katko
Luna77
Emil_T
risinmojo
lulu
fibica
LiBai
Lallarn
prek
catinca
lu_kao
Suzii
GarthAlgar
grrr_v
raluca
Ingen
november
RebeccaR
Marcanum
mermaid123
pocahontas
Tally
kaplaine
bocho
ilonaLV
58 posters
Go down
Lallarn

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you? - Page 7 Empty Re: which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am
"Dear Sir,

I am pleased to announce you that you have been selected for a traineeship with the European Commission, starting on 1 October 2012. The detailed placement offer will be sent to you by email in the upcoming days.

Place:
Brussels

Service:
Mobility and Transport (MOVE)
MOVE.E.1 - International Transport Affairs"

Nicenicenice! Smile
memories

which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you? - Page 7 Empty Re: which DG's have you contacted? which ones have contacted you?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 am
I received the same email Smile but without the service mention so not sure which DG. I mentioned MOVE and EAC in my application though. Really looking forward to Brussels!
piccola

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm
Congrats everyone!
The good news came yesterday for me too, my services are required at DG MOVE E4. Surprising because I had no contact with them at all.

@Lallarn: I guess I will see you around. Smile
Davidoff

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm
Hi,

Condratulations everyone.

Unfortunately, I was not selected. I sent about 20 lobby e-mails mostly to DG Transport and Mobility HoUs but they did not contact me. My education and backgrouns is transport. So I am very interesting to do my traineeships in that DG.

I have been participating in the traineeships program since 2009. I was selected in 2010 by INFSO ICT for Transport bur due to some urgent matters my company did not allow me go and I declined the offer. Since than I do not receive selection e-mail.

Could someone explain what should I do in that case?

After all, I am still thinking to send new apllication Smile))

zeko

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm
Davidoff,

May I ask did you receive a rejection email from TO or are you just assuming because you haven't received any contact?
Davidoff

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm
zeko wrote:Davidoff,

May I ask did you receive a rejection email from TO or are you just assuming because you haven't received any contact?

Hi Zeko,

I recieved it yesterday.
zeko

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 am
Thanks for the reply Davidoff, I got no email yet so I wasn't sure if everyone gets one.

As for your question, since EPSO doesn't keep records of previous applicants, I don't see why TO would. Then again, they have to know somehow who's already done a traineeship, so maybe they keep only records of those who've actually done it. In any case, I don't see why it would have affected your application, having been selected once can only be a good thing.
Davidoff

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 am
zeko wrote:Thanks for the reply Davidoff, I got no email yet so I wasn't sure if everyone gets one.

As for your question, since EPSO doesn't keep records of previous applicants, I don't see why TO would. Then again, they have to know somehow who's already done a traineeship, so maybe they keep only records of those who've actually done it. In any case, I don't see why it would have affected your application, having been selected once can only be a good thing.

Zeko thanks for your answer.

Actually, I've sent several e-mails to TO after I declined my offer and they said that you can send your application and participate again. In any case, if anything was wrong they did not preselect me again next time.

But anyway, it's somehow strange why they did not select me
Bazylia

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 am
Hi everyone!!

Was anybody contacted by RESEARCH & INNOVATION DG? I get a phone call from them last week and after that an email THAT I'VE BEEN SELECTED!!!!!!! I'm so happy Very Happy

Service:
Research and Innovation (RTD)
RTD.DDG1.R.3 - Informatics

Is there anybody who will do the traineeship in this DG as well?

Congratulations to all selected people, for those who were not this time - try again!! It was the third time I applied, so it's worth trying and believing in yourself Smile
caminero

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Lallarn wrote:"Dear Sir,

I am pleased to announce you that you have been selected for a traineeship with the European Commission, starting on 1 October 2012. The detailed placement offer will be sent to you by email in the upcoming days.

Place:
Brussels

Service:
Mobility and Transport (MOVE)
MOVE.E.1 - International Transport Affairs"

Nicenicenice! Smile

See you at DG MOVE too! I´ll be at unit C1. Where are you from?
Lallarn

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 pm
@piccola: I guess we will Smile

@caminero: I'm from Sweden. See you at the office Razz
suleiman

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am
im from jordan
how can i get traineesship ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum