Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aneena
Aneena

Internship in the institutions after the EC experience Empty Internship in the institutions after the EC experience

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 am
Do any institutions allow for applications from students who already have an EU-institution experience? I checked that the Commission, Parliament and Council and some agencies only accept people who never had any longer internship in the institutions, but do you know if there are some that allow for it? I read somewhere that current trainees are staying often in Brussels to pursue another internship in another institution. What about ECJ, CoR or the Ombudsman?
J.

Internship in the institutions after the EC experience Empty Re: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 pm
There are at least 2 that I know, both in Luxembourg. First is European Investment Bank, there you can do a paid traineeship even if you already accomplished one at the Commission. The other one is Court of Justice but only unpaid ones in the cabinets of judges and advocate generals.
annacska
annacska

Internship in the institutions after the EC experience Empty Re: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 pm
Thanks J for the advice!Smile
I have the same problem as Aneena. Would be nice to find a traineeship again! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum