Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DL

How can we conduct the units? Empty How can we conduct the units?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Hi to all and congrats for the forum!

From the other discussions that i read here many people suggest to conduct units directly. From what i saw though the sites are not so well organized and it is difficult to track down the units and especially the appropriate emails to come in conduct. Can someone give more info in that and maybe post a link with some units and their emai adresses as an example?

Thank you!
Teebs

How can we conduct the units? Empty Re: How can we conduct the units?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm
I can understand not being sure how to get into contact with particular people at the EU, but you want people to link you organisational charts to help with your research? They're very easy to find. Commission e-mail address are firstname.lastname@ec.europa.eu
DL

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 pm
Thanks i get what you mean! It is the first time that i apply and i am not familiar with the whole thing! I expected to find together with the names of the appropriate people and their email adress! I did not know that they have one general and you just put the name in the first!
Patricia

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm
Dimitrios wrote:Hi to all and congrats for the forum!

From the other discussions that i read here many people suggest to conduct units directly. From what i saw though the sites are not so well organized and it is difficult to track down the units and especially the appropriate emails to come in conduct. Can someone give more info in that and maybe post a link with some units and their emai adresses as an example?

Thank you!

Hi there!Smile

I had the same problem as you did. had no idea how to find the ones in charge of each unit, sub-division, etc. It is indeed pretty rough for a beginner.

http://ec.europa.eu/staffdir/plsql/gsys_page.display_index?pLang=EN

here is the directory of the EC, you can find the names and phones numbers. The tricky thing is that some persons dont have their entire name written there. So you can find for example A. Zucherro... but for composing his/her mail you need to know what A means. Confronted with this problem, I called the standard service and ask them the entire name of the person. They are very nice and give you all the information you need. The number is: +(32) 2 2991111

Hope this helps and wish you the best of look!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum